Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

It's a nice supplement to the movies.

This'll be a fun team-up show .

(I guess this confirms neither will become the new Cap?)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Disney knows how to take my money.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This'll be a fun team-up show .

(I guess this confirms neither will become the new Cap?)
    Maybe it’ll be called Captain Americas?

HA, that's dope. Yeea, I'm likely gonna get this sub. If they have any 90s (1) Saturday morning cartoons on the service I would be more than satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    There could be a downside to this news: https://www.cbr.com/disney-streaming...nts-of-shield/
    Good riddance. At it's start I thought SHIELD was better than the general consensus, then for a while it improved. But after a while it got stale and repetitive and then the latest season was it for me. So bad I gave up a few episodes in. It won't be missed especially since in hindsight it didn't really connect to the movies as much as they said. Other than the two Sif episodes I'll probably never rewatch any of it again.

Now she was great, maybe they can give her a new series while they're making them. I was disappointed when she didn't even have so much as a cameo in Thor: Ragnarok. I'd love to find out where she was and what happened to her...

Just wish they'd started this new service sooner. If Chris Evans weren't (apparently) about to leave I'd have loved to have a whole season with Marvel's best (non-Mutant) hero!

This was one of my wishes when they announced these with Loki and Wanda. Now I have to figure out if I really want to shell out for yet another media outlet....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    This was one of my wishes when they announced these with Loki and Wanda. Now I have to figure out if I really want to shell out for yet another media outlet....
    If Disney is as good as it has the potential to be, I could certainly see giving up Netflix in favor of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    If Disney is as good as it has the potential to be, I could certainly see giving up Netflix in favor of it.
    I'd likely rock both, well to be fair I have the Netflix friend subscription lol, but even if I didn't that would be my only two. I don't care for DC platform, and am not interested in enough shows to want Amazon or Hulu.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    and am not interested in enough shows to want Amazon or Hulu.
    I feel the same about Netflix. I just resubscribed this month and after watching Marvel shows I can't see much of anything that really warrants the cost.

Not sure the Marvel shows do either tbh

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I feel the same about Netflix. I just resubscribed this month and after watching Marvel shows I can't see much of anything that really warrants the cost.

Not sure the Marvel shows do either tbh
    Ahh I see, makes sense. I hit it up for Voltron, the Marvel shows, Castlevania, now Sabrina, and the toys that made us.

Time out.. almost forgot Ozark, Stranger Things, Love, Black Mirror and The End of the Fcking World.

You're not interested in any of those?

Ultimate Member

I'm still hoping for a swashbuckling badass Valkyrie show of her going on adventures, that openly shows her bisexuality as well. While we're at it, throw Lady Sif and Thor's other Sakaar buddies in there as well.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The WHAT IF? animated series set in alternate-realities of the MCU. The first episode apparently explores Peggy getting the Super Steroids while Scrawny Steve fights WW2 in a Howard Stark created armor. The cast from the live action films will return to voice the characters.

The Wanda & Vision series will be called WandaVision.

The Winter Soldier and Falcon series drops within the first year of D+ release.

The Loki show starring Tom Hiddleston was confirmed (if it wasn't already).