Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maxlord View Post
    He is in avengers 4 i guess
    Who is? . .

Also first Xmen IP reference found on set photo for FTWS. The madripor flag was spotted.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-23-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Second avengers anime "Future Avengers" coming to Disney plus on feb 28!

[IMG][/IMG]

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/whats-...he-next-month/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Second avengers anime "Future Avengers" coming to Disney plus on feb 28!

[IMG][/IMG]

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/whats-...he-next-month/
    Isn't it out of character for Cap to be training kids and putting them in the battlefield?

The Superbowl ad was a fun tease....
    I'm sure there will be stills of every frame of it in a few hours. Wanda's costume, while comics accurate, definitely seemed more like a costume than a real super-suit of any kind.

Interesting that Loki seemed like he was in some kind of prison... can't imagine what that logo on his uniform was though.

"WandaVision" almost seems more like it might be like King's "Mr Miracle" more than his "Vision" mini with reality being suspect.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 02-02-2020 at 07:23 PM.

scarletd.jpg This was a surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    scarletd.jpg This was a surprise!
    I squealed.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Interesting that Loki seemed like he was in some kind of prison... can't imagine what that logo on his uniform was though.
    "TVA" - Time Variance Authority.

Loki must have been arrested for messing with time.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Very awesome seeing Wanda in the classic costume, assuming it’s for Halloween. I like the sitcom vibe the show has given Elizabeth Olsen’s roots.

And great catch with the TVA! I hadn’t thought of that at all.

hopefully the shows will be properly produced and not just fast tracked to hit a debut deadline.. even if they have to be pushed back a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully the shows will be properly produced and not just fast tracked to hit a debut deadline.. even if they have to be pushed back a few months.
    Well WandaVision got delayed then pushed up.

Falcon/Winter Solider got delayed.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

If I was to guess I think they will try and have both Falcon and Winter Soldier and WandaVision be back to back for twelve consecutive weeks, or at least a pretty small gap. Both shows seem to be well on with production so far.

Considering the sitcom world "WandaVision" seems to inhabit, I wonder if Pietro will be the lovable loser /wacky neighbor character. Maybe there'll be a place for Simon as the potential home-wrecker...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Considering the sitcom world "WandaVision" seems to inhabit, I wonder if Pietro will be the lovable loser /wacky neighbor character. Maybe there'll be a place for Simon as the potential home-wrecker...
    I wonder if they're ever going to do anything with Nathan Fillion playing Simon in a deleted GoTG Volume 2 scene.

Pietro's actor said he isn't in it, but that could've been a misdirect...but I imagine he'll be referenced one way or another, because it wouldn't make sense for him not to exist in Wanda's "perfect world."

"TVA" - Time Variance Authority.

Loki must have been arrested for messing with time.
    But not the avengers in endgame.

In the comics (ignoring marvel has a dr who and his time cops group in it's universe) these guys arrested the fantastic four then later arrests she-hulk for bringing hawkeye to the future. (but nova who does the same thing does not get arrested)

Trouble with a group like this is why the heck have they not arresting dr doom, tomorrow man and all kangs by this time? They suck at their jobs! Where were they in aoa and other "change history events". Where were they in avengers vol 3 issue 1-4 and avengers vs jla and many other things. By having a group like this it opens up a nasty can of worms from stories that they should have took part in and why they would arrest heroes like she-hulk but not bad guys like kang.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    But not the avengers in endgame.

In the comics (ignoring marvel has a dr who and his time cops group in it's universe) these guys arrested the fantastic four then later arrests she-hulk for bringing hawkeye to the future. (but nova who does the same thing does not get arrested)

Trouble with a group like this is why the heck have they not arresting dr doom, tomorrow man and all kangs by this time? They suck at their jobs! Where were they in aoa and other "change history events". Where were they in avengers vol 3 issue 1-4 and avengers vs jla and many other things. By having a group like this it opens up a nasty can of worms from stories that they should have took part in and why they would arrest heroes like she-hulk but not bad guys like kang.
    Maybe they'll explain it in the show. I think Cap deliberately went back to change some of what was altered so they probably gave it a pass, or at least felt like undoing The Snap was worth it.