Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Bog Igor announced that a bundle of Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu will be $12.99
    https://twitter.com/getfandom/status...688096768?s=21

Mighty Member

Wyatt Russell To Play U.S. Agent In ‘The Falcon And The Winter Soldier’

Overlord and 22 Jump Street star Wyatt Russell has joined the cast of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

At Disney’s D23 Expo, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige announced that Wyatt Russell has signed on to play John Walker in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. In the comics, John Walker is better known as the U.S. Agent.

Wtf I thought JOHN Cena was cast as Walker like a month ago. Ugh must have been a rumor and misrepresented

Is that it for Marvel for D23? Was hoping we got Some BP2 news. Really was hoping the Reeves as Namor rumors were true.

But Moonknight and She Hulk are cool. Cant wsit for thoughs. Ms Marvel I'll watch but not overly excited for that show

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Is that it for Marvel for D23? Was hoping we got Some BP2 news. Really was hoping the Reeves as Namor rumors were true.
    This was for Disney+. I'm not sure if there's a separate panel for the movies.

The Marvel Animation panel is at 6:00 (for anyone that still cares about the cartoons ).

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I am pretty blown away by the announcement that What If is getting an episode for every MCU movie AND they’re actually going to tackle Marvel Zombies, damn.

I've heard that today was all theme parks and D+, and tomorrow is film slate stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Wyatt Russell To Play U.S. Agent In ‘The Falcon And The Winter Soldier’

Overlord and 22 Jump Street star Wyatt Russell has joined the cast of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

At Disney’s D23 Expo, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige announced that Wyatt Russell has signed on to play John Walker in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. In the comics, John Walker is better known as the U.S. Agent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wtf I thought JOHN Cena was cast as Walker like a month ago. Ugh must have been a rumor and misrepresented
    Does all of this mean the AMC show is a goner?

Oh, well.

You can't win 'em all.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I've heard that today was all theme parks and D+, and tomorrow is film slate stuff.
    Ok sounds good

Well, yeah, it's going to be on Disney+.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Oh, well.

You can't win 'em all.
    I can't say I'm surprised though. This is Disney we're talking about, and Marvel. I didn't think they would take a dark, mature direction with anything for D+. That stuff will all get farmed out to Hulu.

It's a damn shame, but losing the "Netflix Defenders" level of maturity does have the silver lining of Moon Knight being allowed to interact with the wider universe. If his show were as mature as Daredevil they'd never let him interact with anyone else. Too easy for a kid to follow Moon Knight from an Avengers film back to his mature show, and then you've got parents complaining about Marvel giving their child nightmares.

I'm really hyped for all this stuff, to be honest. Never been a She-Hulk fan, never had a chance to get into Moon Knight (there's too much else to buy), so this will be fun "in's" for characters I'm only passingly familiar with. Ms. Marvel getting her show is great, I love Kamala and I've been waiting for this one, and her moving up to the films is good to hear. Everything from What If? sounds amazing, and I love that first image of Peggy Carter as Captain....Britain? America?

Agent Woo and Darcy in Wandavision though? Weird. So, it's Wanda, Vision, adult Monica, and these two? That is one weird group of characters. It's almost sitcom ensemble, Seinfeld-like. And its somehow supposed to lead into Wanda showing up in Dr. Strange, the first horror style MCU movie? That show....man I dont know what to think of that one.

Can't say I know much about US Agent, so seeing him in Falcon & Winter Soldier should be another fun "blank slate" character for me. Happy to hear that Sharron Carter will return too, I was hoping she was.

Yeah, this and the Star Wars stuff all looked pretty fun.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Are we sure film is tomarrow seen leaked Black Widow footage and heard Kit Harringotn was announced to be joining the MCU but not what character. But the source guessed Wolverine.