Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Black Panther didnt really show us Bast. I wonder if BP2 will expand on that and then connect to Moonknight. But yea I doubt it kinda, the first movie didnt seem interested. Nah probably be better if they just play with the idea that Mark's just crazy and not have BP or Bast confirm anything. Atleast not for a good while.
    Why would Black Panther connect to Moon Knight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    He is PR nightmare I hope Feige finds someone else
    Not a Shia fan but people said the same thing in 07.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Fans tend to take the "It's all connected" motto literally. Marc thinks Khonshu talks to him so the poster meant BP2 might confirm Khonshu exists as a myth, similar to Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    In the comics it was BP that confirmed Marc wasnt just crazy though they might have since abandoned it. Piggy backing off that both Bast and Khonshu are Egyptian gods. If BP was more comics accurate it would make sense for BP to be a In for Moonknight. Doesnt really have much tying him to anyone else. Maybe connect him to Bucky,Clint,Taskmaster, or nat through mercenary work. Or you know leave him on his own maybe play of the Supernatural stuff and maybe group him with Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    He is PR nightmare I hope Feige finds someone else
    So was RDJ before Iron Man.

I mean, I'm not a big fan of Shia but I don't see "PR nightmare" being a hurdle for the Studio. Hell, that's just a bunch of free advertising and the brand can easily withstand a little bit of casting controversy.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Amazing Member

While I in no way shape or form would ever endorse Shia Labeouf as Moon Knight, I will say he's a better actor than he gets credit for. I recently watched The Peanut Butter Falcon, and he really impressed me. It was a great movie, really heartwarming and exciting and weird and he was a big part of what made it great.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I always thought that a series with Hank and Janet set on the past when they were young would be a great idea. They could bring back Peggy too. The title(since Ant-Man & The Wasp is taken)? "Tales to Astonish".
    Yes! I'd love that. I'm not sure if I'd want a younger pair of actors (much as how Howard Stark is played by two different actors, depending on the movie, and nobody bats an eye), or if they could afford entire shows with CGI-de-aged Michelle Pfieffer and Michael Douglas. (Although Michelle Pfieffer should be able to pull it off with just no 'old woman' makeup. She still looks quite youthful, IMO.).

Throw in some classic 'Ant-Man' villains, and maybe some past shenanigans with Ghost's father, Elias Starr, and a younger Bill Foster, and you've got a full cast. Various others like Howard Stark, the Hydra/SHIELD dude he punches in the first Ant-Man movie, Peggy, Daniel (from Agent Carter), etc. could flesh out the supporting / extras, with occasional easter eggs like a child in a crowd that is rescued being a young Scott Lang, or Randall Park playing a vastly more competent Agent Woo (who happens to be the father of the one from Ant-Man and the Wasp), or something, and it could be pretty fun.

Even Captain America could hinted at in the background (but never be seen, or mentioned by name, side-stepping the 'did he create an AU, or change the past?' debate entirely, to frustrate anyone seeking a definitive answer and poke that bear a little), perhaps on a phone conversation with Peggy, who stops a briefing to tell her husband where to look for the kid's shoes...

Hailee Steinfeld might be Kate Bishop fantastic news.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Hailee Steinfeld might be Kate Bishop fantastic news.
    Yea that would be perfect imo

Looks like the classic marvel cartoons may be coming to Disney plus also! From 90s X-Men to 70s spider-woman!

https://twitter.com/moredisneyplus/s...76148818874368

Edit--Marvel cartoons confirmed with pictures of them on the app!

Note runaways and cloak and dagger in that picture will not be on all worldwide versions of disney plus so some countries will have to watch them on Netflix. They will air live action shows like agents of shield, inhumans and agent carder also.

https://twitter.com/gjkooijman/statu...65099759849472

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Gaastra; 09-12-2019 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Looks like the classic marvel cartoons may be coming to Disney plus also! From 90s X-Men to 70s spider-woman!

https://twitter.com/moredisneyplus/s...76148818874368

Edit--Marvel cartoons confirmed with pictures of them on the app!

Note runaways and cloak and dagger in that picture will not be on all worldwide versions of disney plus so some countries will have to watch them on Netflix. They will air live action shows like agents of shield, inhumans and agent carder also.

https://twitter.com/gjkooijman/statu...65099759849472

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I own a lot of those shows already but fantastic they're going to be on the service.

Ironheart, young avengers and champions shows may be coming to Disney plus! (there you go nova fans! You get his son in a show!)

https://twitter.com/moredisneyplus/s...31431281930240

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I am starting to wonder exactly what the movies will be about if all the younger next generation heroes are in shows. I do worry that they might overstretch or risk people not knowing who certain people are in the films, where likely they will have secondary roles.

Great to see that older shows are getting added! I haven’t caught the last season of Agents of SHIELD so I can watch it in time for the final one. Even Inhumans is nice to include. Makes me wonder if Ms Marvel might provide an opportunity for the Inhumans to be done properly this time. I would love to see X-Men Evolution in there as well.

Here are some MCU shows I want to see on Disney+ down the line. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I am starting to wonder exactly what the movies will be about if all the younger next generation heroes are in shows. I do worry that they might overstretch or risk people not knowing who certain people are in the films, where likely they will have secondary roles.

Great to see that older shows are getting added! I haven’t caught the last season of Agents of SHIELD so I can watch it in time for the final one. Even Inhumans is nice to include. Makes me wonder if Ms Marvel might provide an opportunity for the Inhumans to be done properly this time. I would love to see X-Men Evolution in there as well.
    Not sure but all the Dinsey + characters will also be in films. MCU with the exception of Endgame and IW have done a great job of making films you can enjoy without having seen previous films. The experience is better if you have but they do a good job laying things out for people without disrupting the flow of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Here are some MCU shows I want to see on Disney+ down the line. What do you think?
    Rocket and Groot is rumored to be happening. But I assume they wanna wait till after GOTG vol 3