Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Owen Wilson and Gugu mbatha-raw are gonna be in Lokis tv show. Mbatha-raw character is suppose to be someone important from the rumors I've seen. Wonder who Wilson will be

Ms Marvel set photo is adorable. Didnt know they started shooting on this yet.

unnamed.jpg
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-22-2020 at 02:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

It’s really weird that Captain Marvel is that well known in the MCU considering she was around for five minutes in 1995 and then didn’t turn up until 2018 and presumably wasn’t around that long before going into space again until the final battle in 2023. They definitely need to use Ms Marvel to explain what Carol has been doing amidst that time to have Kamala see her as a role model.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    It’s really weird that Captain Marvel is that well known in the MCU considering she was around for five minutes in 1995 and then didn’t turn up until 2018 and presumably wasn’t around that long before going into space again until the final battle in 2023. They definitely need to use Ms Marvel to explain what Carol has been doing amidst that time to have Kamala see her as a role model.
    Yeah, I think they're going to have to go into more detail about what Carol was doing on Earth. It seems like it would have to have been more than what we've seen on-film otherwise I don't think it would make as much sense for Kamala to be a big fan of hers.

I guess we might also finally get an explanation for the Captain Marvel codename.

So Moonknight cast Ethan Hawke. Curious who people think he could be playing. All we have heard is he's a villian. The only no Brainer villian for a Moonknight origin show would be Bushman. No way they don't cast someone a bit darker for that role.

If I had to cast him I'd either go Profile(He fits that character really well). Also maybe The Hood. Really depends what kind of show we are getting. If they lean hard into the supernatural aspects I can even see him as Jack Russel.

Anyway if I had to bet money. I'd go with him as Profile and another actor cast as Bushman as the main villians. My Moonknight knowledge is limited to a few story's. So curious what ideas some others might have.

Also Feige said MoonKnight/FATWS/Loki are being developed as 6 50-60min episodes but She Hulk will be 10 30min episodes. That's the original intention for those shows anyway. Sometimes individal episodes will be longer or shorter. I think Wandavision Is a hybrid of both. Guess time will tell.

I was kind of expecting something like this to become BP2, but it feels like a good choice for a Black Panther spinoff .

Incredible Member

REPORT: Marvel Studios May Turn Planned MCU Series Into Specials

Marvel Studios may redevelop unannounced MCU series into specials similar in scope and length to the upcoming Werewolf by Night Disney+ special.

Werewolf by Night will not be the last Marvel Cinematic Universe project classified as A Marvel Studios Special Presentation.

Marvel Studios is reportedly developing more one-off MCU specials in the vein of Werewolf by Night. While it is currently unknown which characters might receive a special, Cosmic Circus has stated that "some of the titles that have been discussed by various trades and outlets in the past as Disney+ shows are actually being looked into for special presentations." So far, the only confirmed MCU special besides Werewolf by Night is James Gunn's The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, which stars the cast of the Guardians of the Galaxy films and will lead directly into the upcoming third film.