Default The Mummy vs Doctor Strange

High Priest Imhotep from the Brendan Fraser mummy movies takes on the MCU Sorcerer Supreme.

Which magic will come out on top? The dark curse powering Imhotep or the spells of Strange? No time stone.

1st fight - Mummy homefield advantage. Takes place in the city of the dead, where The Mummy took place.

2nd fight - Strange homefield. Takes place in the Sanctum Santorum.

3rd fight - Neutral. Takes place in central park.

I feel like Strange could just BFR the dude through a portal without too much trouble really as path of least resistance. Imhotep's not immune to being knocked back into a portal.

Or just do that move he did to Loki at that.

I agree with Pen. Imhotep has better feats of raw POWAH but is still susceptible to portal nonsense or mirror dimension stuff
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Now you are thinking with portals.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Does Imhotep have TP feats? He had those towns people who were somehow being controlled and saying his name. I'm not sure if it was ever explained.

I feel like some of that was the result of being hit with a lot of plagues. They looked all pretty messed up, such as were doing that.

Pen has it right.

The Mummy has the power of the plagues of Egypt that struck from Moses exodus Thing. Among it was literal disease as in said movie with that mob a character said “ Boils”

Which is literally mummy infecting that mob with as many diseases as possible maybe even a magic artificial mind control one too?

( Mind control disease does occur in fiction, used that trick in a Mage setting with Life sphere shengians.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Pen has it right.

The Mummy has the power of the plagues of Egypt that struck from Moses exodus Thing. Among it was literal disease as in said movie with that mob a character said “ Boils”

Which is literally mummy infecting that mob with as many diseases as possible maybe even a magic artificial mind control one too?

( Mind control disease does occur in fiction, used that trick in a Mage setting with Life sphere shengians.)
    Weren't the plagues portrayed as being a side effect of his resurrection, rather than abilities he was actively using?

ALL his powers are a side effect of his resurrection. The plot to the Mummy was he is so cursed, that should he rise he will unleash all those plagues on the world.

Stupid concept to literally grant powers to a villain and have a device to rise him for that purpose. But that’s the case. The more living flesh he had more stuff he could do.

Like before the boils he did the dark essvthing and Freakken fire came from the sky.

Hell in sequel he quickly regenerated all the way and had Jedi style Telekinesis randomly.

BANNED

Sure but the plagues just seemed be stuff that happened as a side effect of him being around rather than anything he actualy did, each of them also only happened once implying that each plague he bought was a one time deal.

The Curse states that all the plagues Of Egypt will go where he goes. It’s vague as Hell but it’s s Thing. As we did not see the ultimate one ( where death went to Egypt and snuffed the life of first born humans and animals.)