Hi, I’m hoping you all can help us out with a psychology study we are conducting. We are doing an anonymous survey (20 min or less) about taking fan personality quizzes (e.g., personality test to see which character or group one is similar to).

These quizzes can be anything from "which avenger are you?" to "which harry potter house are you?". I'm asking you all here because I think it's important to have representation in my sample from different types of fandoms, including forum and comics communities so that the only people taking it aren't just harry potter fans who have all taken the sorting hat quiz. If you've taken any fan personality quiz, I'm hoping you all could help us out.

Participants over the age of 18 are eligible to win a $50 Amazon gift card (chances of winning are 1 in 100, draw entries will be confidential and not associated with survey responses).

You can take the survey online at:
https://tamuc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/...BcZaErrapdtXcp

The survey will be open until October 14, 2018.

Thank you!
Steven Proudfoot, Undergraduate Student, Wayne State University, Steven.Proudfoot@wayne.edu

Dr. Stephen Reysen, Department of Psychology & Special Education, Texas A&M University-Commerce, Stephen.Reysen@tamuc.edu

P.S., if anyone is concerned about this not being official or just spam, please message me and I will be happy to provide my letter of approval from my IRB (institutional review board).