Incredible Member

Default RoboCop vs Judge Dredd vs The Punisher (616)

Who takes it.

BANNED

What toys does Frank have access to?

We talking about any particular version of Judge Dredd?

Dress gun should have bullets capable of taking out Robocop and then him cab Franj.

I say Dread actually has feats on Frank in terms of being tough to kill, fighting meta humans and winning and dealing with stuff like nothing.

I mean Dread has to deal with zenimirphs at one point, without any trouble in the sort of way to suggest he dealt **** like that to where it’s just part of his job.

Just not a cop but a exterminator of lethal unwanted pests.

Not to mention the evil supernatural judges, and his clone brothers.

Frank typical deals with humans, nooks, and plot device/ Armor Working for him and prep/environment advantage.

Dread killed a kaiju man eating shrimp in a way Macguyver would be proud.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    What toys does Frank have access to?
    Anything he can get his hands on. Something that can compete with the Lawmaker and Robocops weapons.

It depends then. Modern Frank sticks to realistic bullet guns though has had a gun that shoots tiny swords, in his first appearance I think his random guns were beam weapons due to censorship and such.

But my main issue with Frank here is the other two foes are good shots and fast and tough. He is not out gunning Robos Armor with normal shots while his face is not hidden, bad move.

Dredd? He is a excellent shot too, has body armor uniform, has survived crazy ass injuries and deals with the Strangest Shut on regular basis ( Frank sees weird super hero stuff too but that is more of a tacked in experience at times, Dredds defaultvworld means his weird is born. Like I said he killed a kaiju shrimp by gluing his boot knife to a random piped, used it like a spear to fit thing and then had service boats fry it. Yes the bots cannot bevused here. But, BUT.. he did fight with a shrimp that was bigger than a.bost with a jury rigged spear, and was winning. That **** makes him extreme.)

Mighty Member

Frank Castle Killed the Marvel Universe.

Are we talking peak 70s/80s Dredd, who can outdraw a robot gunman with reaction speeds of 0.002 seconds, or current elderly (albeit still preposterously badass) Dredd? Dredd’s never been rebooted, and his age has been a theme since the 90s.

The former would take it I think, and even the latter, although explicitly stated to be not as fast as he used to be, stands a chance, because he still is ridiculously tough.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Frank Castle Killed the Marvel Universe.
    :Smacks with news paper of shame.:

Bad! Bad! What if’s are not used unless topic starter. Rings it up.