Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But she's not that damn powerful. Despite getting a "power upgrade", we've seen that Rachel is in fact weaker than she has been before this run.

Besides less say he flares up again and Rachel was able to contain all that energy around him from being released. How is a healer supposed to get close enough to touch him without being incinerated themselves?
    I just meant the bullet and also don't care THAT much to keep talking about it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I just meant the bullet and also don't care THAT much to keep talking about it LOL
    Oh ok. I thought you were referring to the doc's concerns about him flaring up while operating on him

I just want to say that Kitty's voice message to Piotr is omega-level bad writing...

Edit: Now I know why Piotr became a drunk in Astonishing X-Men.
    Last edited by origami; 09-19-2018 at 08:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    I just want to say that Kitty's voice message to Piotr is omega-level bad writing...
    I’m honestly shocked they didn’t get back together at the end. Hopefully nobody will ever pick that relationship thread back up.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

poor Rachel, Kurt & kitty ....this series was misery for them. Hopefully they get a new Excalibur series

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    poor Rachel, Kurt & kitty ....this series was misery for them. Hopefully they get a new Excalibur series
    This would be amazing, they deserve to get some damage control done soon.

I just find it ludicrous that Rachel couldn't restrain the kid with either tP or TK while he's unconscious from a bullet wound. That was just lazy from Guggs, it'd have been better to just let Rachel be unconscious for the the entire issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    What about Storm? She got more sleep in the last year and a half than she has in over 30 years of on panel history.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    What about Storm? She got more sleep in the last year and a half than she has in over 30 years of on panel history.
    Can't be written terribly if you're not talking or on-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    If they let the marriage continue it would've been an even worse book. If anything, the editors let Guggs run wild for 30 issues.
    Why?

I know that many were not excited about the marriage of Kitty and Colossus but the way it happened Kitty and Illyana looked like jerks. If the marriage had happened we would not have had so many people criticizing Kitty or at least it would be only by her leadership or by her always stealing the scenes. The way it ended there was nothing positive for Kitty or their fans to celebrate.

I’m honestly shocked they didn’t get back together at the end. Hopefully nobody will ever pick that relationship thread back up.
    Piotr is better off in Astonishing for as long as that book last.
    I cannot imagine Piotr ever wanting to talk to Kitty again for the rest of his life after how shabbily she treated him.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Piotr is better off in Astonishing for as long as that book last.
    I cannot imagine Piotr ever wanting to talk to Kitty again for the rest of his life after how shabbily she treated him.
    When the right hack comes along, Piotr will be right back on Kitty again.

It's a curse with Marvel that no matter how abusive or horrible the women are, the men keep going back & fall in line like pets.

Shiklah cheated on Deadpool with everyone in her kingdom & he still loved her. She's called his daughter a bastard & tried to take over NY, and he still wants her. She's stabbed him in the neck & beaten the crap out of him, yet she's the one who ends their relationship when she marries someone else.

Gambit's fans have pointed out him being a pet to Rogue's less than respectful treatment over the years.

Sabretooth is Mystique's boy toy whom she's poisoned, cheated on, sold out, and shot in the head. Yet he stays with her, and is scared of her.

I don't follow Spider-Man as much, but I hear he has a knack for being with women that treat him like dog crap.

Welcome to the New Age of Wussified Men x Abusive, Spoiled, and / or Domineering Women

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I this the same Rachel who after getting stabbed in the heart by Wolverine...managed to keep herself from bleeding to death with her TK all the while running away from the X-Men?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Why?

I know that many were not excited about the marriage of Kitty and Colossus but the way it happened Kitty and Illyana looked like jerks. If the marriage had happened we would not have had so many people criticizing Kitty or at least it would be only by her leadership or by her always stealing the scenes. The way it ended there was nothing positive for Kitty or their fans to celebrate.
    Kitty fans had plenty to celebrate after she ditched the wedding. Now a writer can start with a clean slate.

Kitty fans had plenty to celebrate after she ditched the wedding. Now a writer can start with a clean slate.
    Agreed... after Piotr Rasputin, Pete Wisdom and Peter Quill, she should next give Paste-Pot Pete a chance to savor her sweet love...

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Agreed... after Piotr Rasputin, Pete Wisdom and Peter Quill, she should next give Paste-Pot Pete a chance to savor her sweet love...
    Saw a cartoon about that a while ago, but I can't find it.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"