Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I imagine Guggs reading this thread, tears streaming down his face. (Throws his coffee mug against the wall.)

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I imagine Guggs reading this thread, tears streaming down his face. (Throws his coffee mug against the wall.)
    I can't imagine being anybody doing anything artistic and being able to read other people's opinions on the internet.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Love the issue review. This sounds like an anticlimactic fail of epic proportions. Good riddance and may he never ever touch another X-book for the rest of his days. As an appreciative nod to his “CC dedication” Claremont should make this fanfic drivel an alt universe/non-canon dream of ForgetMeNot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    He got positive comments on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He got positive comments on twitter.
    Must’ve been from a relative.

BANNED

I didn't read the book and I won't.
    But I loved this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    "Kitty then demands Rachel mind control the doctor into operating on him..."
    It's so good to see the X-Men show all their hypocrisy. LOL

The "not mutants, just people" stuff is some #AllLivesMatter bullshit. Otherwise this was just bland like the whole run itself.

I actually laughed when Rachel immediately got knocked out so Kitty could give the kid a pep talk.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I didn't read the book and I won't.
    But I loved this.

It's so good to see the X-Men show all their hypocrisy. LOL
    "It's not hypocrisy when you're right!"
    -Kitty, probably.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

WOW, what a way to **** on Chris Claremont's X-Men. Guggs my Friend you are the King of Trolls that's terrible........

PHEW Glad this is over. YAY!!!!!! I like the Art though :-)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-19-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Magma isn't in the group shot either, but of course Ink is.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

WOW, what a way to **** on Chris Claremont's X-Men. Guggs my Friend you are the King of Trolls that's terrible........

PHEW Glad this is over. YAY!!!!!! I like the Art though :-)
    Lol *gif stolen*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No she couldnt. The guy doesnt have a bomb in him like Scott. He was the bomb and it mentioned that Rachel couldnt use her TP on him.
    Her TK not TP. She could have held him together and stopped any damage until a healer could be brought to him....especially if she was so damn powerful.

It was not as bad as people make it look here but I imagine people are judging all the work and not just this issue. Just do not exaggerate in the criticism against the writer please this can generate banishment.

Except for Rachel being knocked out again and Kitty's egocentric talk on the phone with Colossus this issue was good.

Rank 6 of 10.

Guggenheim himself admitted that he had to sacrifice originality and that was kind of one of Gold's biggest problems but I also blame the editors after all they decide the direction of the stories and they even denied Guggenheim the marriage he really wanted to celebrate. So do not be so hard on him anyway the damage done to Kitty is more the editors fault than of Guggenheim.

That said it ended so let's forget this as well as EXM.
    Last edited by Knives; 09-19-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Her TK not TP. She could have held him together and stopped any damage until a healer could be brought to him....especially if she was so damn powerful.
    But she's not that damn powerful. Despite getting a "power upgrade", we've seen that Rachel is in fact weaker than she has been before this run.

Besides let's say he flares up again and Rachel was able to contain all that energy around him from being released. How is a healer supposed to get close enough to touch him without being incinerated themselves?
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-19-2018 at 08:37 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It was not as bad as people make it look here but I imagine people are judging all the work and not just this issue. Just do not exaggerate in the criticism against the writer please this can generate banishment.

Except for Rachel being knocked out again and Kitty's egocentric talk on the phone with Colossus this issue was good.

Rank 6 of 10.

Guggenheim himself admitted that he had to sacrifice originality and that was kind of one of Gold's biggest problems but I also blame the editors after all they decide the direction of the stories and they even denied Guggenheim the marriage he really wanted to celebrate. So do not be so hard on him anyway the damage done to Kitty is more the editors fault than of Guggenheim.

That said it ended so let's forget this as well as EXM.
    If they let the marriage continue it would've been an even worse book. If anything, the editors let Guggs run wild for 30 issues.