Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc its streamlining the line. Every ResurrXion title has been cancelled. AXM and Red are the last remaining books
    No they're not. Weapon X still survives.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by marcofari View Post
    I think Googd did the best he could do with the characters he had. Sone funny moments, others no. But at the end good issue.
    The best he could with the characters he had? He had the most iconic team line up possible (well, if you replaced OML with Wolverine)..the team that represented the X-Men as a family more than any other line up. He could have done much better with them than he did.

I literally laughed out loud at work when I got to the part where Rachel conveniently couldn't affect the "Omega mutant's" mind because of the energy he was trowing around, then quickly getting zapped by that said energy. I'm actively trying to forget everything from this run, so I can't remember if she has every created a shield around herself or the team.

AND WHY ARE THEY STILL USING THAT DAMN PLANE WHEN THEY HAVE LIKE THREE TELEPORTERS JUST SITTING AROUND THAT DAMN SCHOOL?!?

The way kids are dying or seriously injured during her tenure as leader, Kitty should have had Triage on permanent standby. Or at least give his pet character Ink, healing powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Would they ?!? I mean considering their own past actions... do you really think that Emma, Jean and Xavier would not stoop this low ?
    I honestly don't think they would stoop that low in this instance. Emma or Xavier would've had Kurt get a healer no matter how far away. Jean would've copied the information from his head and did the surgery herself (same way she piloted the shuttle).

I can see Emma controlling a villain to make them stop doing something to hurt others, but not a doctor who's just bigoted. She'd have his licence taken away.

Mighty Member

Well, I have to say this: It's better than Jason Aaron's run.

How that man thought the Kilgore Inner Circle was a good idea is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I literally laughed out loud at work when I got to the part where Rachel conveniently couldn't affect the "Omega mutant's" mind because of the energy he was trowing around, then quickly getting zapped by that said energy. I'm actively trying to forget everything from this run, so I can't remember if she has every created a shield around herself or the team.

AND WHY ARE THEY STILL USING THAT DAMN PLANE WHEN THEY HAVE LIKE THREE TELEPORTERS JUST SITTING AROUND THAT DAMN SCHOOL?!?

The way kids are dying or seriously injured during her tenure as leader, Kitty should have had Triage on permanent standby. Or at least give his pet character Ink, healing powers.
    Ink does have healing powers. He got another tattoo.

Why do I know that about Ink?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post

Are you actually Guggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I literally laughed out loud at work when I got to the part where Rachel conveniently couldn't affect the "Omega mutant's" mind because of the energy he was trowing around, then quickly getting zapped by that said energy.

"Oh noe, the psychic energy is putting me into a telepathic coma, woe is me etc etc"

This is basically Rachel in the last issue smh. How does waiting for the trade webcomic make better x-men comics than those paid to do it (I love the one where Storm tells the team not to have oral sex in Canada because it'll turn you to a wendigo, then Kitty starts biting her nails and turns to one because cannibalism).

Also, yeah I can't remember Rachel using her shields In this run, though she did stop a bullet in one issue

Mighty Member

My guess is that you saw the DoFP film, wondered about the mutant with the tattoos, looked up his wiki page, and read it. That's how 90% of the people that know about Ink know about him.

Ink does have healing powers. He got another tattoo.

Hmm, I think he used it in Gold but I can't remember

I don't understand. Aren't Rachel, Iceman and Storm omega level mutants that should have ways of taking down a untrained omega that is lashing out , why immediately job them or remove them/not include them.

Also, hasn't Kurt being doing multiple jumps over large distances, like xmen red where he takes the team to the bottom of the Atlantic? It seems contrived that he can't take the mutant back to the mansion.

Is Rachel a telepath? Can't she gain the knowledge and skill she needs from the doctor's and perform the surgery? Can't she psychic message to the people at the mansion and get magik or pixie to open a portal for any of the healers or their doctors to come. Or for them to move the mutant to the mansion and reduce risk of life.

Also, why does every writer want to do a "my new Omega level character" story. Bendis did it with Matthew Malloy, Lemires with Sapna, Atleast Guggs only created a new omega in his last issue (but still, we had to suffer through 30+ issues of Storm and Rachel collapsing in the background as Ink and Kitty save the day).

Oh well, at least it's over now.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I didn't like Sina Grace's Iceman but at least #11 went down better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty fans had plenty to celebrate after she ditched the wedding. Now a writer can start with a clean slate.
    Hahaha! Yep, Bendis and Aaron are on their way back! So is Stan Humpries. So you can get your Chris Pratt as Star Lord fix in before Bendis gets Kitty with the evil Magik. Dream on...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

The risk is too great, the doctor had a point.

Everyone was against Kitty too.