Default Saan (Devilman) in the DCU

Thnks to Esoteric Cosmic Nonsense (trademarked) Roy Asuka/Satan appears in the DCU. Once more he begins his mission to curbstomp humanity so hard he breaks the moon. But with actual superheroes on hand, how far does he get?
    Last edited by TerryAce; 09-19-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Mighty Member

This seems like a curbstomp thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    This seems like a curbstomp thread.
    It's not meant to be. I'm actually curious about who would be powerful enough to stop him, what the consequences and effects of Satan in the DCU would be and so on.,
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    It's not meant to be. I'm actually curious about who would be powerful enough to stop him, what the consequences and effects of Satan in the DCU would be and so on.,
    Anyone with good superspeed and high attack power. Which is a good amount of people on the Justice league. Superman alone would handle him just fine.

Also DC already has a Satan and he can deal with Devil Man Satan just fine for trying to steal his thunder.

So on one hand you have a guy who maybe with all his best feats can be a peer of the super fast Class 100 club. On the other side you have a world with dozens of guys like that.

Yeah...
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile