Mighty Member

Default Samus Aran vs a single Dalek

Chozo armor vs dalek armor.

DEpends on her Weapons, I think a freeze ray missile combo should work.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Hmm... guess it depends on if she can breach that shield.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

It depends on the Dalek, for starters. Their showings vary wildly. However, the first season RTD Daleks were probably the most individually difficult opponents, IMO. I would say their shields are not feated well enough to survive sustained attacks from Samus, or any of the more out there stuff she can do. Meanwhile, she's faster, and assuming this isn't just base suit Samus, can take a huge beating. Even if it IS her base suit though, depending on how you feel about the official comics, she's potentially way too fast for it to matter.

Dalek shields after season 1 of RTD Who fluctuate pretty wildly, but in general it seems like while they will stop any number of bullets and a lot of low power energy weapons, they don't hold up very well against anything that packs a significant punch (like Rose's lightning gun), and that's when they have shields at all. A lot of times they just don't. Ultimately though, the armour has about the same durability feats as the shields, it's just more vulnerable to things like freezing and breaking their eyestalks.

Anything from oldschool Who, she'll flatten in about two seconds.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Didn't the first RDW Dalek survive falling from orbit and then burning in a crater for a stupid long time after being shunted throw whatever the hell damage the time vortex caused? It definitely isn't consistent across all Daleks and I dunno if Samus packs the fire power for that not to matter, but it seems worth noting.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Yeah you're right, I hadn't thought of that one. It did survive; that much is true. It was in miserable enough shape to be taken captive by regular old humans though, which is to say basically dead (it was, in fact, dying), and definitely enough for a ten count. Also an offscreen feat, so it's a bit hard to quantify, especially when we've seen things like RPGs take out Daleks, and their eyestalks tend to be super vulnerable to just anything at all. Still, I agree that's probably about the best showing their armour has had, but I suspect an unlimited supply of high power energy ammo and hundreds of missiles will do the trick.

Plus it's entirely possible the wave beam might just go right through the armour and kill the Dalek inside, depending on how the wave beam is functioning today.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands