Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Finally someone making sence.

Though about the look, I would prefer the AoX/Eclipse look.
    I think the poster was referring to his depowered look

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    They definitely have lightened up his skin tone. I liked his look as eclipsed in AOX and in age of apocalypse. I think his look as Reignfire with the glowing eyes was badass.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I think I was referring to the AoX look.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think I was referring to the AoX look.
    Yeah his powered look was kinda cool...would like to know why he's more purplish powered up but def prefer his og New Mutants look

Yeah, I like his original Kirby-krackle black form(with soft yellow/orange aura). I like to think of it as like, super melanin, soaking up all the light!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, I like his original Kirby-krackle black form(with soft yellow/orange aura). I like to think of it as like, super melanin, soaking up all the light!
    Ha I liked his Kirby dots look too

Kirby dots all the way. Even after all these years Sunspot's still in my opinion the coolest visual in all of marvel if not all of comics.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Kirby dots all the way. Even after all these years Sunspot's still in my opinion the coolest visual in all of marvel if not all of comics.
    Ya I agree. Visually he is a bad ass looking character. I think they did a good job in the X-Men movie also.

BANNED

I think the relaunch is lacking any males that could pose a threat to the authority of the leading females , add sunspot to that list, just saying

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Ya I agree. Visually he is a bad ass looking character. I think they did a good job in the X-Men movie also.
    Nooo just Nooo all the way No. He looked like f^ckin Human Torch

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think the relaunch is lacking any males that could pose a threat to the authority of the leading females , add sunspot to that list, just saying
    Add him to the list of missing Alpha Xmales???

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I thought they messed him up completely on film. He wasn't Afro-Brazilian, and he wasn't a Kirby krackle strong man. Very generic fire guy, who they then proceeded to dismember. No thanks.

While I would love to see Roberto step up as a leader along side Storm and Jean, I think Bishop is another leading figure. Yes, many writers have used him horribly in the past, but in Claremont's X-Treme he was written as Storm's second in command who did on occasion challenge her and take up for her while she was away. He displayed excellent tactical abilities in the field, resourcefulness, brought a practiced investigative approach from his future XSE training, was fond of cooking for his teammates, and had a great budding relationship with Sage. I'd love to see those aspects of him highlighted again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I thought they messed him up completely on film. He wasn't Afro-Brazilian, and he wasn't a Kirby krackle strong man. Very generic fire guy, who they then proceeded to dismember. No thanks.

While I would love to see Roberto step up as a leader along side Storm and Jean, I think Bishop is another leading figure. Yes, many writers have used him horribly in the past, but in Claremont's X-Treme he was written as Storm's second in command who did on occasion challenge her and take up for her while she was away. He displayed excellent tactical abilities in the field, resourcefulness, brought a practiced investigative approach from his future XSE training, was fond of cooking for his teammates, and had a great budding relationship with Sage. I'd love to see those aspects of him highlighted again.
    Still second in command, just saying...

Err
    what are you just saying lol

Everyone is second to Storm....

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Wow. Id never thought of that. That would be both hilarious and revulsion inducing.

Storms such a mediocre leader in recent times and this new jean seems super unappealing...

Almost all the Old Guard seem tainted, but Roberto seems perfectly groomed to lead. White washing aside...

It didnt even register they killed wolvie and cyke and prof x.
    So aside from cable there isnt an x team lead by a male this year is there?

I hope that just authors and not mandate. Smh
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.