Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I meeeeean there ain't (shouldn't) be a f^cking guessing game. How hard is it to late to make sure a person press a lil harder when coloring in the brown people????
    She Black
    #NoshitFacts
    I think what your saying echoes my feelings about all of this. Roberto is not only white washed as well as Monet but until the past few years has been depicted stereotypically. The Latin hot heat who hits on all the women and is all machismo. I get when these characters where created but it’s no longer an excuse it’s 2018. He is underpowered in my opinion given his powerset. His powers are very similar to Superman’s and the big difference is his physiology. His speed, strength, and energy manipulation should be far stronger. It’s makes no sense why he doesn’t have solar regeneration but the MPOX is killing him. Why was a clone of him doing feats as Reignfire and showing ability the actual character never attempts. I thought Marvel lost a golden opportunity with the character regarding that story line by not making him a High Lord instead of Sam. Even still I felt there was a logical reason he was mistaken for one and it was because his power provided him extended life span given he is powered by solar energy and would evolve to being able to heal himself but nothing came out of it. It should not have taken decades for the needle to move the little it has for the character. Storm and Bishop should not be the only Alpha or Omega level Black or Hispanic mutants.
    Last edited by OWL45; 09-22-2018 at 03:21 PM.