Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Thought the banter over Wade stabbing and potentially killing people was a bit out of place here. I didn't find it funny that Gambit was talking so casually about it.

Otherwise, it was a good read and does appear to have some real stakes for the wider MU if Xandra does in fact end up threatening for the throne.
    I didn't think Gambit was bantering, so much as literally telling Wade to stop killing people. But, even if he didn't seem that horrified, he dated and then was married to an assassin....

I doubt he's too shocked that an assassin is going to assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why does Xandra seemingly have mastery over her skills already?

Do Shi'ar normally lay eggs that hatch? How do they reproduce naturally?
    Deathbird was pregnant. Did she lay an egg, or give birth to a live Deathbaby? To me, at least, the pregnancy suggests that she did not lay an egg.

But, apparently, many Shi'ar do lay eggs and those eggs are raised in a special chamber on Chandilar.

shiar00-nest.jpg

(This is from Uncanny #344)

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Forgive me as I didn't read this yet, did Deathbird say why she needs this egg/child? Doesn't she have her own child of royal blood (Gabriel/Vulcan, and hers) which also has tons of other attributes? Or was he forgotten?
    She needs Lilandra's child to bolster her claim. It's the Lilandra connection that's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Yay! That cover from All New X Factor!
    I included it for you. Haha.
    Last edited by DearMachine; 09-19-2018 at 05:42 PM.