Default Early Shounen Battle Royal

Mostly a cheap way to put Deku, from My Hero Academia, up against some of his shounen compatriots without it being a guaranteed stomp.

Deku just before his 2nd fight with Bakugo vs. Goku pre roshi training vs. Naruto pre chunin exams vs. Luffy pre baroque works vs Ichigo pre soul society arc.

Who takes it, who gets stomped, how can the fight be adjusted to be more fair?
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Luffy wins. Much stronger and faster than the others here.

Naruto can provide a surprise upset in some cases provided he bides his time carefully.
    Last edited by Hazard; 09-19-2018 at 07:25 PM.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Luffy And Goku are the main threats here Kid Goku still has the power pole, bullet proof skin, is pretty fast, strong and durability like crazy. Like getting hit through stone and be okay durable.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I think that Luffy pretty much stomps here, since pre-Baroque Works he was still releasing massive barrages of super speed punches, and was strong enough to throw giant sea cows, keep pace with a guy that literally flipped houses, and level a large resort with one stomp. The fact that he's practically immune to blunt trauma at the levels that his opponents can dish out does not hurt, either.

Oh yes Luffy is the biggest beast. Goku could score a 1/10 or 2/10 if he power poles luffyboutbof the ring ( he did knock gangsters to the Moon, by pp extend to noon and taking them there via speed climb or pole them there withbspeed.)

Just hit center of Luffys mass with gigantic pole extend to sky. It could work as a bfr or even s Love as I doubt Lufgy can stay conscious going to space.

The rest are Gokus to Son Goku

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Oh yes Luffy is the biggest beast. Goku could score a 1/10 or 2/10 if he power poles luffyboutbof the ring ( he did knock gangsters to the Moon, by pp extend to noon and taking them there via speed climb or pole them there withbspeed.)

Just hit center of Luffys mass with gigantic pole extend to sky. It could work as a bfr or even s Love as I doubt Lufgy can stay conscious going to space.

The rest are Gokus to Son Goku
    Eh, than era of Luffy seems significantly faster than that era of Goku, and the moon feat involved raising the staff straight up from a stationary position and climbing it (while holding the gangsters) for most of a day. It's also really inconsistent with his later feats of climbing Karin Tower when he was many times stronger than he was at that point, and it comes across more like a Dr. Slump-ish gag feat.

Then Luffy 10/10

Taking Luffy out of it, since now that I think about it you can make a case he didn't get a power up until 2nd gear (o.o!). Would it be Goku and everyone else? How far would Ichigo and Naruto (I'm anime only at the moment so I can't comment on Midoriya) have to progress in their relative series before they are a threat to Goku?

Do not know about Deku. But Naruto when he got the rasengan still does not seem likely to beat Goku. As the rasengan managed to blow up a water tower in first showing, but Goku got Wolf fanged fisted through like four Stone Pillar/formation things And was fine. Only reason yanacha was able to tag him with it was Gokuvwas awaken by starving and he still got up from that.

Honestly the non ninja ninja needs to be in Shippuxen in my opinion to stand a chance against Goku. But the power curve gets worse. Especially scaling Goku up.

Bleach? All I notice there are the drawn breasts so you fans aside that do your conclusions.

I'd say Deku has a shot against kid Goku, but he'd probably have to hit him with 100%. It has the power but he'd likely end up with broken limbs and be an easy mark for anyone else still in the fight.