Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Bendis isn't perfect, but I'd never characterize him as a "hack." He's written too much good stuff to fit that label.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    Bendis explained on one of his pages why they don't have a panel, simply he didn't confirm in time, it was just a mistake but he stated more X-men news will be at the Cup of Joe panel and he didn't want to announce his stuff at the axis because it had nothing to do with the event and it would just confuse people.
    What was the explanation for why they didn't get their own panel because I didn't see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Bendis isn't perfect, but I'd never characterize him as a "hack." He's written too much good stuff to fit that label.
    This is my first experience with his writing and I am not impressed. Bendis, like many writers, needs a strong editor but he won't ever get one to call him on his cliche dialogue tics and continuity disregard since he's a Marvel architect or whatever his title is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

along with the return of an X-Men villain
    Finally Mesmero will get the respect he deserves!

So Plantman is like a mix of Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy now? I only read about him in an old issue of Defenders.

And I understand the need to hype Axis but there are way too many spoilers already.

The Inversion image that was shown

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    "The AXIS Panel is the X-Men Panel" where we're going to discuss Captain America and other stuff, even though the Avengers have their own panel
    Yeah, that was supposed to be an X-men and Avengers panel?

I think they mentioned Cyclops once. And Magneto. LOL. But, hey, at least we got to hear about Captain America lots. And that he'll finally have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post

Can't say much about this but 'Zen' Pool as he has been called has popped up in the current Deadpool series

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post

Is that Sabretooth?

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

I hope they rescinded that fan's SDCC pass for asking that Elixir question and completely wasting everyone's time.

And yeah, what a treasure trove of substantive X-information was this AXIS panel! I'm satisfied!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Is that Sabretooth?
    Yes it is.

Hobgoblin, sabretooth, ironman deadpool? And some black guy
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Unfortunately the "rapist" thing seems to be stuck in some people's heads, even though the resolution to that SHE-HULK arc very clearly showed that he was not a rapist and that it was only Thanos' tampering with his mind that caused his odd behaviour and loss of control over his powers. That damage was fixed at the end of the story, and Eros was back to normal (although he'd sacrificed his pleasure powers because he didn't want to risk their mis-use again) and went off to try and make amends to people who were impacted while he was in the altered state. So that arc really left him in a positive place...but unfortunately some people seem determined to forget or ignore the end and only remember that he was accused of rape.
    Really, I did not know it had been rectified. I hope Remender takes note of this.

I wonder what the "role" is that Nightcrawler plays in this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thethanosseed View Post
    #firestarfox
    #cantletyoudothatstarfox

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    *sigh* I think he was only partly joking.
    I know, its actually what I think about that particular situation fwiw.

On a positive note, Im very exited for Vision's big return and AXIS does sound pretty good, Im looking forward to Magneto, Loki and the UA taking on the Skull from different fronts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoVGM View Post
    They don't have anything X-Men to announce because it would all be post-AXIS stuff and it's too early for that.
    Which is why they've been announcing post-AXIS stuff for other franchises, including a graphic novel that won't be released for another nine months.