Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Marts, no one cares about Elixir.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I should be really excited about this with Nightcrawler and Vision playing a significant role and seeing Star Fox, a character who I was hoping get a second chance is in this too. Feels like characters Ive been missing are finally getting a chance to shine but I am very cautious and I'll have to get some word of mouth on this from some trusted fans before purchasing something like a cross-over, which is expensive. As is, my budget can barely afford whats already on my pull list.

I'm kinda excited about Falcon as Cap too. I like Falcon and him trying on the Cap role could be intriguing. But again, I am cautious. ;-p

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

On returning x-villian its gonna be juggernaut. Remender said that awhile ago talking about UA after the apocalypse twins arc. Now that arc been turned into Axis. Juggy would be as pissed at red skull as Magneto is.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by The Fn Man View Post
    I honestly didn't think it was possible for me to be less excited about Axis. Good to know the House of Ideas can always deliver!

Rick Remender.......Marvel really is going all in with this "writer"
    I have to agree. Has anyone notice that? Man he's just as bad as the avengers. (The Avengers in comics, not Marvel alliance. They are likable there)