Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If Marvel's series is also meant for second tiers. Would we see Falcon or Warmachine? I wonder how their tech would look or I guess anyone's powers on their tv budget given how hefty it apparaently is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    If you asked me: I think Kevin Feige with all of his pull at Disney should do whatever it takes to get Marvel television alongside with Marvel Films....
    That'd be quite the feat, considering he has zero involvement with this. He's also not in any way connected to or instance the Netflix or tv shows except Agent Carter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    They shouldn't simply because in films you have limited amount of time and if they introduced TV characters they'd need to explain who they are because most film fans don't watch the TV shows. As for the film actors being on TV the cost wouldn't justify it if you're going to pay their prices you want it to be used for a film.
    Then WHY HAVE THESE SHOWS In the First place if you are not going to use them in the movies in the near future ?

All that money that Disney makes from these films and not one crossover between two different properties is not possible ?

Then WHY HAVE THESE SHOWS In the First place if you are not going to use them in the movies in the near future ?

All that money that Disney makes from these films and not one crossover between two different properties is not possible ?
    These shows seem to be for already established film characters who don't get much in the films. Also Agents of Shield has one good season, season 4 the rest go from ok to just bad. Iron Fist season one was bad, Inhumans was god awful with that kind of varying quality I could see why Feige likes to keep them separate.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by brainy1313 View Post
    Smaller budget, less marketing and awareness, lower prestige than having their own movie.

Hahahaha!
    A hit TV show can create a lot of awareness among the general audience. Who cared about Green Arrow before he was on Smallville and then got his own show? Who cared about Jon Stewart before he was on Justice League? Supergirl was kinda regarded as 80's joke before her new series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    These shows seem to be for already established film characters who don't get much in the films. Also Agents of Shield has one good season, season 4 the rest go from ok to just bad. Iron Fist season one was bad, Inhumans was god awful with that kind of varying quality I could see why Feige likes to keep them separate.
    But what about shows like Daredevil or even Luke Cage: Surely they should be given a chance, right ?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I would hope they have their sights a little higher than that.
    Those shows aren't my cup of tea, but they have their fans. If a cheesy Scarlet Witch show is on the par with the success of Supergirl or Flash, I'd consider that a win.

Invincible Member

Because TV shows entertain people and the companies can make money just from that.

But what about shows like Daredevil or even Luke Cage: Surely they should be given a chance, right ?
    Given his powers, his comic history with the team, and how his powers could be explained in one sentence "I was experimented on while in prison for a crime I didn't commit by a rogue government group" done so IMO Luke deserves a chance in an Avengers film.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

C'mon Marvel. Just give me the Hawkeye/Ronin mini season/series and I'm sold.

If they're plucking from already existing MCU characters who haven't headlined a film, I'd love to see:
    -- Winter Soldier/Falcon - these guys were awesome together in "Civil War."
    -- Hawkeye - throw in an appearance by his wife, special appearance by Coulson, extra special appearance by Ben Kingsley as Trevor....
    -- Sif team-up with Lockjaw. I don't know why, but it seems like a cool pairing to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    C'mon Marvel. Just give me the Hawkeye/Ronin mini season/series and I'm sold.
    Talking about Hawkeye, apparently he will appear in the Black Widow movie, and apparently the movie will be set in Russia after the downfall of the soviet government, so at least we will be able to see more of him in action.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Black Widow should have a mini series instead of a movie. Her character would benefit more on TV.

Can we get a mini series on Scott Lang's crew please?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Also the Scarlet Witch TV series could be a good way to resolve the Quicksilver situation. If Fiege wants to use the X-Men as he plans without a reboot , he can use the TV series to explain away the last Quicksilver in a arc. (genetic aged clone)

Wanda learns she has a brother , a real Quicksilver out there and we see its the X-Men one.

Also its a nice way to get characters TV time that need it now. Plus hey we learn Loki must survive...fuckin a !
    Oh, good. I made the mistake of watching Godzilla after Age of Ultron once, and it was really weird seeing Pietro and Wanda as a married couple.*

*Ok, maybe not so weird for you Ultimates fans, but still.

Extraordinary Member

Ha a THING TV series might be good based on the Byrne, Wilson stuff from the 80s.