Page 75 of 325 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4870
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I feel sorry for the director coming in, all the scrutiny he will face. X-Men, X2, First Class, Days of Future Past & Logan. how do you top that for X-Men movies? There are more story/themes in one of the movies than the 20 Marvel movies combined.
    I think they have very big shoes to fill, yes!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    There is no way in hell Feige is going to keep the old cast and timeline that's saddled with baggage. The only possible one to stay is Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, his 4th wall breaking would make it and easy add-in too.
    What does Deadpool talking to audience have to do with keeping an actor? The Bond franchise didn’t need that to keep the actress of M.

The MCU X-Men will be a different cast and origins to the Fox-franchise. After the deal is officially done Dark Phoenix or New Mutants will be the last films of the Fox franchise.
    Actually, Disney said they will release any Fox film in production. So those films will likely not be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Actually, Disney said they will release any Fox film in production. So those films will likely not be the last.
    I think that's going to depend on how far along "in production" the film is. DP and NM are pretty much complete; it's all a matter of fine tuning them right now. Anything else I'd say is still up in the air, especially if filming hasn't actually started.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    YES! I'm so excited that we'll have real X-Men movies and not that fake stuff from Fox.
    I’m expecting something like Ultimate X-Men given their track record.

BANNED

I’m expecting something like Ultimate X-Men given their track record.
    Eugh. And I can totally see Stark Industries being responsible, too (still surprised they haven't revealed the spider that bit Peter was Stark Tech).

Another its official thread? Okay

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Eugh. And I can totally see Stark Industries being responsible, too (still surprised they haven't revealed the spider that bit Peter was Stark Tech).
    isn't Stark partially responsible for the Sentinels? This could be an interesting story. The technology of the Iron Man armor is used to hunt down mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    god, they had such an amazing run with these movies: X-Men, X2, First Class, Days of Future Past & Logan.

Not a lot of movies in 18 years though. I guess Fox always thought quality over quantity. ;-) I also like that they refused the trilogy concept for their movies.
    X-Men Last Stand, X-Men Origins Wolverine, X-Men Apocalypse, Fan4stick well anything FF, Daredevil, Elektra, yeah they didn't get the memo Quality control failed them. The MCU might have some mediocre films like Thor the Dark World but they never had outright disasters like Fox.

They also had three trilogies Wolverine films, first around of X-Men films X-Men (2000), X2, and Last Stand, then there was First Class, DOFP, and Apocalypse.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 09-20-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Yay. I love giant corporations. Oh wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    X-Men Last Stand, X-Men Origins Wolverine, X-Men Apocalypse, Fan4stick well anything FF, Daredevil, Elektra, yeah they didn't get the memo Quality control failed them. The MCU might have some mediocre films like Thor the Dark World but they never had outright disasters like Fox.
    Only the bolded are generally considered disasters.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 09-20-2018 at 01:25 PM.

What does Deadpool talking to audience have to do with keeping an actor? The Bond franchise didn’t need that to keep the actress of M.

Yup that's what streaming is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    god, they had such an amazing run with these movies: X-Men, X2, First Class, Days of Future Past & Logan.

Not a lot of movies in 18 years though. I guess Fox always thought quality over quantity. ;-) I also like that they refused the trilogy concept for their movies.
    What quality? Most of the films havent been of high quality. I wouldnt say they refused the trilogy concept when they started the series on a trilogy. FC/DOFP/Apocalypse served as the second trilogy and we may have been in for another had this deal not happened

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post

They also had three trilogies Wolverine films, first around of X-Men films X-Men (2000), X2, and Last Stand, then there was First Class, DOFP, and Apocalypse.
    Nah they did. Thor TDW was a terrible film. One of the worst in the genre. I cant comment on the non-X films, since its been so long since Ive seen them but X-men 3 and Apocalypse were definitely better. TDW was only better than Origins and on par with FF to

I wouldnt consider the Wolverine films a trilogy. Origins has nothing to do with the latter two. Its its own standalone thing. Heck, one can argue the same about the other 3
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-20-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Only the bold are generally considered disasters.
    Only Three disasters and bunch of bad well that's something to shoot for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Look up the producing and writing credit of Wolverine & The X-Men. They will definitely go the Ultimate route in many aspects.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I can't wait for the recasting. I couldn't bring myself to care about the teen versions of Cyke, Jean and Storm. The only prequel actor I liked was Fassbender's Magneto.
    I did like Nick Holt, but his Beast was underutilized and not at all Poetic.