Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Daredevil Season 3 Oct 19th!!!

We got the release date folks!! So pumped.

Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

they saved the best for last.

Daredevil is my favorite of the netflix shows and I'm super excited.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Woohoo!!!!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    they saved the best for last.

Daredevil is my favorite of the netflix shows and I'm super excited.
    Same here. DD season 2 is my favorite of the MCU tv shows, followed by DD season 1.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Hopefully, this can bring back my awe and enthusiasm to the MarFlix shows.

Daredevil is the only one where I'm willing to overlook the obvious flaws(terribly slow pacing being among the top) of Netflix Marvel shows. I cannot handle any other show after JJ s2. I have no interest in watch LC s2 and IF s2 from what I've read about them.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

All of the seasons of the Defenders shows got released within the same calendar year. That's awesome!

Has Bullseye been confirmed to be in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes the Shady FBI agant or whatever the character description was. The guy Bethel is playing.

One google search later nevermind not official. A trainer tagged Bethel as #Bullsye in a pic. Dont think anything official has been said. Just that the shows personal trainer tagged a pic with #Daredevil #Bullseye. But the guy looks the part. Just hoping for crazy fight choreograph with Bullseye. Hope they dont water his accuracy down. I wanna see **** crazier then the stuff the guy from Alphas could do.

Other have mentioned him not being a interesting character I disagree. But it's hard to argue that his skill couldn't make for some amazing visuals if done right....

What's the word on Elektra she back or did she die down there? Maybe just MIA for now?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-21-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What's the word on Elektra she back or did she die down there? Maybe just MIA for now?
    We know nothing about this season beyond what the teasers have shown us and the occasional snippet from the actors. Even Bullseye being in this was a leak but they haven't confirmed. I guess they are saving most of it as a surprise; keep everything under a lid and come out with a bombastic trailer and promotional material.

TBH, all this stuff about Matt letting the devil out and being on the edge isn't getting me excited. We have seen Matt struggling with his 'devil' for 3 seasons (DDS1, DDS2 and Defenders S1), I need to see what else they are offering.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

more villains needed. The Hand should not be a problem anymore. Bring on:
    The Ani-Men, Jester, Man-Bull, Bullet, Bushwhacker, Eel, Ammo, Wild Boys..

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes. By somebody whose seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Yes. By somebody whose seen it.
    So there is two separate leaks that confirm Bethel is bullseye?. Any word if Danny's in it since he was suppose to watching over Hellskitchen for Matt. I kinda hope not cause will Finn Joned 80% of the time is just the worst. He does have glimpses of something good when he plays the character laid back thougj

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So there is two separate leaks that confirm Bethel is bullseye?. Any word if Danny's in it since he was suppose to watching over Hellskitchen for Matt. I kinda hope not cause will Finn Joned 80% of the time is just the worst. He does have glimpses of something good when he plays the character laid back thougj
    I don’t know whose playing bullseye, only that the character is in there.

The person who confirmed Bullseye is in the show was only shown the first half so it’s still up in the air if any of the Netflix characters will show up in DDS3

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I don’t know whose playing bullseye, only that the character is in there.

The person who confirmed Bullseye is in the show was only shown the first half so it’s still up in the air if any of the Netflix characters will show up in DDS3
    There is also that the character description is along the lines of "FBI Sniper".

Hard to think of that character being jammed in alongside whoever Bullseye might be.