Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    In addition to the "Powers" angle, there is just the reality of how long he will have been down once the show picks up. His body might not be in the sort of physical shape it would need to be in just to walk on his own, let alone reasonably function as Daredevil.
    That sounds about right. I dont think the idea will be really that he's lost his powers. More like hes suffered such severe trauma and damage he needs time for them to recuperate. Of course Matt wouldn't know this, but we as the viewers should have that suggested.

Hm, so Matt might be in a dark place when we see him, Luke may be on the verge of being in a dark place at the same time, Jessica of all people, we llast saw being happy af..and Danny is just Danny.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Hm, so Matt might be in a dark place when we see him, Luke may be on the verge of being in a dark place at the same time, Jessica of all people, we llast saw being happy af..and Danny is just Danny.
    Jessica is not happy. By the end of second season she alinated Malcolm, her relationship with Trish is down the shitter, damn near threw her life away to be with her mother. Having dinner with the super and his kid is far from happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jessica is not happy. By the end of second season she alinated Malcolm, her relationship with Trish is down the shitter, damn near threw her life away to be with her mother. Having dinner with the super and his kid is far from happy.
    The DotD seem alright. Frank is ... alright for him.

I'd love to see Frank talk some sense into Matt, actually. Role reversal for the win.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sure sure, of course she has all of that to deal with, but that dinne scene man. When have we ever left her cheesing like that? She's only smiled that wide in flashbacks. Not saying her troubles are erased, but she's cleary in state where she's like "Damn, I need to adapt to this shit or else I'm done".

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The DotD seem alright. Frank is ... alright for him.

I'd love to see Frank talk some sense into Matt, actually. Role reversal for the win.
    I dig it. Well..unless Frank is trying to talk Matt out of a situation, but a bee keeps buzzing around him. Only for him to lose the only drop of patience he barely had, as is. Then says "Eff it, let's go kill your target and these bees while we're at it."

Yeeea, maybe Matt and Frank aren't currently the best combo. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Does Charlie Coxs quote suggest Matt loses his heightened sense? He says something about god giving him this gift to help people ans then just taking it away? Could be I was reading into it wrong but it sounded like Matt lost his gifts. Which then him running around as DD still makes no sense. No matter how well trained without those heightened senses he ain't moving around like he does or striking with such precision.
    i read it as him losing his faith in god, redemption, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    more villains needed. The Hand should not be a problem anymore. Bring on:
    The Ani-Men, Jester, Man-Bull, Bullet, Bushwhacker, Eel, Ammo, Wild Boys..
    The Ani-Men? Are they even DD villains. As I recall, they were Count Nefaria henchmen.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    The Ani-Men? Are they even DD villains. As I recall, they were Count Nefaria henchmen.

Sandy Hausler
    They debuted in Daredevil and got a reintroduction there as well. Then the Ani-Men got moved around. I believe they started out with the Organizer before going over with Count Nefaria. Then different Ani-Men groups appeared with HE and someone else I am forgetting.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-03-2018 at 10:40 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I liked it overall, but when I saw the hallway fight scene glimpse "Not this again" is all I could think.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Weird, Marvel seems to be able get Daredevil so,so right but Iron Fist so, so wrong.

Trailer looks great though, the 19th is too far!

So bullseye is daredevil this season lol. That's one way to get around giving him his own costume

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Weird, Marvel seems to be able get Daredevil so,so right but Iron Fist so, so wrong.

Trailer looks great though, the 19th is too far!
    Looking at Iron Fist and Inhumans Scott Buck was a disaster who basically got Inhumans before they knew how bad Iron Fist was going to go over. Unfortunately for Iron Fist fans I think Marvel TV decided since Colleen who I did like was better received and just tried to salvage what they could with her. I'm a DD fan but was never a big Iron Fist fan outside of him with Luke so I'm pretty neutral to the Iron Fist Netflix situation but feel for his fans.

It's like Inhumans outside of Triton, Crystal, and Lockjaw I never cared about the Inhuman Royal family so them doing bad doesn't bother me outside of Attilan being a gem of the Marvel Universe that will never be fully realized like Wakanda. But again I can feel empathy for their fans.

Nice trailer, not sure how i feel about a copycat plot, but we'll see.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So bullseye is daredevil this season lol. That's one way to get around giving him his own costume
    It also combines 2 storylines from DD comics. One,the use of a lunatic in Born Again to ruin DD's reputation and a storyline where Bullseye was dressed as DD in a plot again by Fisk to tarnish DD's reputation.It also lead to a nice battle between Matt(dressed as Bullseye) and Bullseye(dressed as Daredevil).
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius