Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm going to miss Blue. I really wasn't expecting Mojo to show up
    And what is Storm doing with her powers in the page with the X-babies??
    Looks like she's smiting Baby Vamp-ilee with lightning? (Colorist kinda dropped the ball there.)
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Yes, GET her, baby Polaris! And LOL @ angry-face baby Longshot, with his Buster Brown 'do - too funny!!

... And what is Storm doing with her powers in the page with the X-babies??
    Baby 'Ro? Nothin' to not much, kinda like the adult one these days?

BANNED

Aw, Bobby, adorable as ever.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-21-2018 at 05:04 AM.

Weird how Bloodstorm is still wearing her anti-Mothervine team uniform here. In Extermination, she was back in her original uniform.

And why is Mojo a Blue loose end? His arc was a crossover with Gold, so they could've left this threat for Kitty to deal with!
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-21-2018 at 05:51 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Lmao. The 05 Bendis era isn’t even in the top 20 of the worst.

And Blue was a damn fine book, kudos Bunn and team.

Great art, great colors here! Looking forward to the finale.
    Oh I agree. Blue was a good book, but not the 05 parts lol.

BANNED

This confuses me to no end...so if extermination happens after this then nothing really gets accomplished here? or is there where we learn that the O5 made a deal with young cable?

What deal? Cable's trying to take them in against their will! They don't even know he's capturing them to send them home, or they'd go willingly.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What deal? Cable's trying to take them in against their will! They don't even know he's capturing them to send them home, or they'd go willingly.
    That's what I'm wondering. So far they just want to go home, but what was the plan to get them back to the way they were? Young Cable seems to be giving them what they wanted..Ahab is the wild card.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    ... And why is Mojo a Blue loose end?...
    'Cause that's where it ended, I think, in the sewers?

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Oh I agree. Blue was a good book, but not the 05 parts lol.
    Yep, MotherVine was easily the best part of the whole run IMO, without a doubt.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    This confuses me to no end...so if extermination happens after this then nothing really gets accomplished here? or is there where we learn that the O5 made a deal with young cable?
    Basically. It's Bunn's try and tying up loose ends from this series. Mojo is likely brought back as he's getting a Black issue this year. We know nothing happens other than them moving back to the mansion/school from Madripoor after the fallout with Magneto. It's sdaly filler as they pushed Extermination to start before these books could finish. I get otherwise there would be a lack of books, but it still makes a mess for writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Baby 'Ro? Nothin' to not much, kinda like the adult one these days?
    No I was talking about adult 'Ro and the weird cubes. I've never seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    They kind of dropped the ball on creating a logical connection to Extermination so far. They should have ended Blue months ago with the O5 not wanting to go back and then launched Extermination.

There still might be a way to save this...in Extermination #1 Cable talks about the O5 going back in time with the knowledge that helps them become better, but Blue #35 was all about how painful it is for them to go back in time with their new identities erased. So maybe in #36 they find a way to go back in time but to still remember everything and that is what creates the bad future young Cable is trying to prevent in Extermination? I don't know though..it's a pretty big plot hole to resolve in 22 pages, especially if the x-babies are appearing in there.

BANNED

No I was talking about adult 'Ro and the weird cubes. I've never seen that before. ...
    Around her hands? If so, just a nondescript power sig, is all.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Kinda feel sorry for Jimmy Hudson. Everything was stacked against him(from the Ultimate Universe, a redundant Wolverine copy, blonde hair) and yet he actually turned out to be interesting. Then Bunn decided to stick this terrible Venom nonsense on him and I doubt another writer will want to touch him. That wasn't a loose end worth tying up before ending the book?

Magneto also never got to learn that Jimmy's mom was an alternate version of Magda. That had the potential to be really interesting.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Kinda feel sorry for Jimmy Hudson. Everything was stacked against him(from the Ultimate Universe, a redundant Wolverine copy, blonde hair) and yet he actually turned out to be interesting. Then Bunn decided to stick this terrible Venom nonsense on him and I doubt another writer will want to touch him. That wasn't a loose end worth tying up before ending the book?

Magneto also never got to learn that Jimmy's mom was an alternate version of Magda. That had the potential to be really interesting.
    so the child of Magda and (i'm guessing) Ultimate Wolverine had blonde hair? nothing good came out of Jeph Loeb's Ultimate books, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    so the child of Magda and (i'm guessing) Ultimate Wolverine had blonde hair? nothing good came out of Jeph Loeb's Ultimate books, imo.
    Blonde hair is recessive - meaning two brown (or black) haired parents can possibly have a 25% chance of a blonde haired child.

True, little to nothing good came out of Ultimate, but Jimmy's hair color is really neither here nor there.