Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the cover of Gold with the graves of her team essentially meant they were done, metaphorically speaking. OML left first. Then Colossus. Then Kurt and Storm joined Red. So that Kitty and Rachel left. And kitty doesn't need her own team, she has a wealth of veteran X-Men living at the school to use.
    Hello. Covers don't imply anything important, in the past, there were misleading covers.

It just means the writer has finished writing his run in this cover. It was meant to be figurative of the writer's run.

There was no explicit disbanding of X-Men Gold team at the end of issue 36 neither did X-Men Red #1 mention it.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-21-2018 at 11:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The timing for Blue, Gold and Red are basically logically incompatible. Gambit and Rogue had bachelor/ette parties and got married in Gold, and went off on a honeymoon to space, so Red has to take place before they left(for Gambit to be there), but then Storm and Nightcrawler are still in Gold 30-36 in their pre-Red costumes. Also, Jean basically assassinated the UN lady and is a wanted world criminal as of Red #1, but appears casually in Gold and Extermination. Meanwhile, Bloodstorm died in Extermination #1, and Iceman and Angel have been taken, but are still alive/together in Blue 36. Furthermore, Storm and BP are dating in Red, but BP is lost in space(in the far future?) in his title, while Red is based in Atlantis, but Namor is currently declaring war on the surface world and being engaged by BP's Avengers.
    Yeah, the different writers don't coordinate with each other.

But what is certain is that Extermination took place AFTER X-Men Blue#36 because Bloodstorm is still alive there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Because she's f--king Wakanda's king. She's been commuting between NY and Africa for months
    Right. If she's really commuting between NY and Wakanda for many months, couldn't she have paid one SINGLE visit to her adopted mother just a short hop away in Kenya ?

Storm said she hasn't been to her village for years in X-Men Gold.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Gambit and Rogue had bachelor/ette parties and got married in Gold, and went off on a honeymoon to space, so Red has to take place before they left(for Gambit to be there), .
    Yeah, you nailed it alright.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'd say just put Extermination occurring after Red, Blue and Gold officially ends at issues 11, 36 and 36 respectively. With Uncanny X-Men Disassembled starting after Extermination.
    That looks like a good assumption.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    huh...anyone else Notice that Teen Jean is with the team that's the recently announced New X Force?

Teen Jean will be taken by Teen Cable before they find the reasons.

My guess is
    #3: Beast
    #4: Cyclops
    #5: Jean

I revised the list because of what teen Cable said regarding teen Jean knowing what will happen in the future if they stayed in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Right. If she's really commuting between NY and Wakanda for many months, couldn't she have paid one SINGLE visit to her adopted mother just a short hop away in Kenya ?

Storm said she hasn't been to her village for years in X-Men Gold.
    Guggs is just completely wrong about this one, though. He makes it seem like Storm never went back to Africa since Xavier recruited her in '75. First of all, Ainet was only introduced in the later 90's story that involved the Shadow King, so Storm had obviously been back to see her and the village then.

Of course, wayyy back when Storm lost her powers in the mid 80's, she also went back to Kenya for a while(when she definitely did not have Ainet or any specific village relationship; in that canon she had spent her goddess years alone in a treehouse and helped many different villages in the Great Rift Valley/Kilimanjaro/Lake Victoria area), culminating in Life Death II's story which introduced M'Jnari's and Shani's village.

Storm also sent the survivors of the Hill Dimension Morlocks/Gene Nation to M'Jnari's village in her mid 90's mini series, so she presumably would have been back in the region to get them settled initially. She also spent some time in the area during the HoM time taking care of x-mutants and the slavers that were after them; and again just before she married T'Challa, when she met her actual grandmother and uncle. Also during her marriage, she and the Astonishing team were in the area. And again just before Secret Wars in her Pak solo, where she had Forge setting up sustainable off-grid energy systems.

Also, most maps place Wakanda near or on Lake Victoria, so it is in the very neighborhood she was goddess in anyways(for a flyer at least), so anytime she was in Wakanda she could easily fly over to her old stomping grounds.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Isn't Wakanda and Kenya just next to each other?

http://comiccrossroads.wikia.com/wik...h-7568)Map.jpg

I just glance through X-Men Red preview and didn't read the story in detail so maybe you're right.
    Agree. It's quite confusing.
    I don’t disagree that it’s confusing but isn’t it kinda short sighted to make claims about things you don’t read? Lol.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Re: the preview I love tyke and jean but they both seem too conveniently bloodthirsty. Both wanting to go out and seek vengeance/answers when peolle were dying and / or going missing. Kinda like how they conveniently stormed out of the mansion when things were going to hell last issue and got Angel kidnapped.

I mean their reactions are normal but i seems a bit forced. Point being, I like the overall story of this event so far but there is definitely some plot induced character behaviors occurring.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I figured that was Hope on the cover. She fits in better with a team like this and I can't see Jean carrying a gun

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I do wonder why Rictor, Sunspot and Siryn are absent. I do wish they were present here, and in the X-Force title too. Brilliant diverse characters with a shared X-Force history. I want it bad.
    Isn't Siryn still the Morrigan, doing Morrigan things? Are Rictor and Shatterstar still together? IIRC, Rictor had a very complicated history with Cable, so may not be so committed to vengeance.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why can't we say nathan & rachel?
    They aren't twins?

All-New Member

One more thing...are we going to make nothing of the fact that Old Man Logan is specifically defined as a survivor of horrific mental torture (both as Logan and as a result of his actions killing the X-Men), and he recovers from it? I mean, his whole origin story is extensive mental conditioning. He is also very much a user of the mindless berserker state. Or maybe glowing claws Wolverine shows up.

BANNED

Does anyone agree that Old Man Logan might be the next fatality after this issue?

All the alternate X-characters seem to be killed or send back in time

1. Bloodstorm
    2. Cable (replaced by Teen Cable)
    3. Old Man Logan (?)
    4. Teen O5 going back to the past.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-22-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Does anyone agree that Old Man Logan might be the next fatality after this issue?
    He can't be. He's getting 12 issue maxi send off of his own in Dead Man Logan.