Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    So Scott is under the protection of the X-Men Red team (most of them anyway- Storm is seen at the school).
    Storm is in X-Men Gold team and not Red. She was just a guest at X-Men Red before returning back to Gold.

The team protecting the remaining teen X-Men are

Beast: X-Men Gold (Rachel, Kitty, Old man Logan, Storm, Iceman, Beast)
    Cyclops: X-Men Red (Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, X-23)
    Jean: X-Force (Domino, Cannonball, Warpath, Boom-boom, Shatterstar)
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-21-2018 at 01:16 AM.

BANNED

It's quite obvious which member will be taken this issue by teen Cable, it will be

#1: Iceman
    #2: Angel
    #3: Beast
    #4: Jean
    #5: Cyclops

I guess it is because it is more difficult to capture somebody when they are in Atlantis and with adult Jean protecting Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    It's quite obvious which member will be taken this issue by teen Cable, it will be

#1: Iceman
    #2: Angel
    #3: Beast
    #4: Jean
    #5: Cyclops

I guess it is because it is more difficult to capture somebody when they are in Atlantis and with adult Jean protecting Cyclops.
    What makes you think Angel gets taken before Beast? Other than that I agree with your premise.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Angel was already taken in issue 2. Adult Jean will most likely come to her senses and hand over Cyclops to Cable. Wouldn't be surprised if she's the one to mind wipe the 05.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Angel was already taken in issue 2. Adult Jean will most likely come to her senses and hand over Cyclops to Cable. Wouldn't be surprised if she's the one to mind wipe the 05.
    Oh yeah, that's right. Completely blanked on that[must have been an aversion to that de-winging scene].

That would be so cold if Jeannie mindwipes them!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Things are heating up and those twins are creepy as hell. Sounds like the perfect ingredients for a memorable X-men event.

Also, the way adult Jean is so protective of O5 Cyclops is just adorable.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I doubt Beast is dead. The fact that the panel cuts away and only shows blood splatter suggests to me that it's a misdirect and it's actually OML who got wounded.

Speaking of OML, did I miss some development with him because it looks like he has bone claws on one hand?
    He got that hand chopped off in his solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont understand why they dont have Illyana serve as bodyguard to the O5. She can literally take them to Limbo or anywhere else in time or space
    New Mutants: Dead Souls made her sorta... Preoccupied.
    Last edited by Colt Cape; 09-21-2018 at 03:45 AM.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

This looks good! The art has been amazing since issue #1.
    I love the X-Force cover and feel like Extermination just got even better with the Hope/X-Force team up.
    I've also wanted to see more interactions between adult Jean and young Scott for a while, and I'm hoping to have a few panels with these two
    But I don't get how the two kids could trick the X-Men so easily...I get that the kids were mind-wiped but it seems that with two versions of Jean Grey around their psychic powers could have been detected.
    Last edited by Rover; 09-21-2018 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    He says Man on puts bombs in brains?

And what then? Then they become hounds?
    Sort of. He implies that Manon speeds up the transformation into a hound. A process that took years is now almost instantaneous because her paychic bombs unleash the years worth of torture and mental anguish as if it actually happened. It's quite a good idea. Then Maxime numbs the emotions of the hound to make them malleable.

I actually like how the Hound tattoos look on OML
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Storm is in X-Men Gold team and not Red. She was just a guest at X-Men Red before returning back to Gold.

The team protecting the remaining teen X-Men are

Beast: X-Men Gold (Rachel, Kitty, Old man Logan, Storm, Iceman, Beast)
    Cyclops: X-Men Red (Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, X-23)
    Jean: X-Force (Domino, Cannonball, Warpath, Boom-boom, Shatterstar)
    No. Red takes place after Gold ends. Namor ended up as only a guest though, because the Avengers office took the Submariner away to use as a villain. And apparently landlubbers are no longer welcome in Atlantis, so that means Searebro will need to be written out when Uncanny starts.

Also, adult Beast was never a member of team Gold. He was in Astonishing recently (#13 on) and in limbo prior to that (Astonishing #1 promoted him, but it was Mystique in disguise).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. Red takes place after Gold ends. Namor ended up as only a guest though, because the Avengers office took the Submariner away to use as a villain. And apparently landlubbers are no longer welcome in Atlantis, so that means Searebro will need to be written out when Uncanny starts.

Also, adult Beast was never a member of team Gold. He was in Astonishing recently (#13 on) and in limbo prior to that (Astonishing #1 promoted him, but it was Mystique in disguise).
    I was going to make all those points. Also Storm is shown in her Red outfit in the background in Extermination #3. Just because she stayed behind doesn't mean she's off the team. OML hasn't been a member of Gold for a while as well. And X-Force isn't a team again (at this point) in the x-line.

BANNED

the moment with Jean and Scott wasn't something I expected, but needed.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

So I wonder who will be next to turn into a hound. I think Rachel might be struggling against Manon at the moment, and she might not fully turn because she's beat the programming before. But then again she loses to everyone to make them a plausible threat these days...

I think Cecelia is in trouble, as well as Kurt. I'm pretty sure the scene in 2 where Manon was touching OML is when she started planted her bombs. I'm really digging the scary threat Ahab is here.

Also I am here for moar Jean and Tyke scenes. It's sad we had to wait til here to get them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Red didn't take place after Gold ends. They were simultaneous.

Storm went to Africa because her adopted mum died and there's where she met Jean and her team as a guest there. Why would Storm be in Africa at that time? She can't be on two teams at the same time, right?

Even though Gold ended, it didn't say the team disbanded, right? Kitty still need her own team.

Yes, I know Beast wasn't in Gold before, I just put him in there for convenience sake because almost all the X-Men in teen Beast team were in Gold team before. Old Man logan returned in time but not Colossus.