Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yup. humans can at least fight klingons in HTH and do well against them.

vulcans? hell no. not even a contest.
    Pretty much. If the entire DS9 cast can pretty much wreck an entire Klingon boarding party in close quarters combat...Then yeah.

Ironically, the only guy I recall knocking out a Vulcan was Jonathan Archer. And Jonny A endured a beat down from Andorians and the guy had him at gunpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    And not just humanoids!

Ah Watcher old pal, know how to make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Pretty much. If the entire DS9 cast can pretty much wreck an entire Klingon boarding party in close quarters combat...Then yeah.

Ironically, the only guy I recall knocking out a Vulcan was Jonathan Archer. And Jonny A endured a beat down from Andorians and the guy had him at gunpoint.
    I'm sure Archer did it but I don't remember that scene. I remember him getting beaten senseless by a vulcan and pulling a phaser on the vulcan.

Kirk knocked out the Mirror Universe Spock with some breakaway ceramics thing that almost killed Spock.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I'm sure Archer did it but I don't remember that scene. I remember him getting beaten senseless by a vulcan and pulling a phaser on the vulcan.

Kirk knocked out the Mirror Universe Spock with some breakaway ceramics thing that almost killed Spock.
    It's in the episode The Andorian Incident, where after getting his ass kicked around by Shran and his Andorians in a Vulcan monastery, he finds out after being rescued by Reed and engaging into a gunfight that the Andorians were actually right that the Vulcans are using the monastery as a cover for a spying tool under it. Archer is pissed and is willing to appeal to the Andorians by letting it be exposed. One of the Vulcans holds him at gunpoint and...Surprisingly enough Archer decks him in the face.

...Oh no worries, all comes back to normal as episodes later, Archer gets wrecked by another Vulcan. Archer is like that guy who only gets better at fighting the more he gets his ass whooped via experience.