So i read the Marvel December solicits and the solicitation of Iron Fist is confusing to me.
The solicit says :
TYPHOID FEVER: IRON FIST #1
* Typhoid Mary is stronger than ever, and Spider-Man and the X-Men know that better than anyone as they've been forced to fight among themselves.
* As her powers grow stronger, it's only a matter of time before Typhoid Mary turns Manhattan into her own personal playground -- if not her own personal ashtray.
* Luckily, IRON FIST is in town and willing to lend a hand...er...fist. But will the Master of Kung Fu be able to stop the flames from spreading, or will he just add fuel to the fire?

The bolded phrase is what is confusing to me.
Because to me itīs Shang Chi that is the Master of Kung Fu,it was even in the title of the comic book of Shang Chi.

So to read that Iron Fist solicitation is confusing because of that to me.
Is it a Hyperbole of the solicit?And Shang Chi is still Master of Kung Fu?
Iron Fist is actually a master of Kung Fu as Shang Chi?I know that by Shang Chi not having powers makes him actually a better Master of Kung Fu,because Danny powers help him being a master of Kung Fu.
Or is it because Shang Chi have been out of action (except the stories of Avengers and Spider-Man that had the character recently) that made the title move to Iron Fist?

So many questions and so few answers due a solicitation.
Any opinions about this are welcome because i for sure donīt know if Iron Fist have been called Master of Kung Fu before that solicitation.