Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The Marvel Knights Spider-Man design of Vulture is quite cool.
    But considerating how the original costume is green i like more the classic costume of Vulture.And consider that a costume that works better in the contexto of the Marvel Knights:Spider-Man storyline.
    Vulture with the helmet is not the best design,i think the way several artist´s kept the Vulture design great without changes is why i prefer the original design.
    I did liked the Red Vulture design but thats another character so i did not mind the design being quite diferent.

Just loved that issue so much...

I guess the best I can do is to quote someone

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I can't put it in words how much I love Nick Spencer's writing. glad to see him on a Spider-man book! and i'm loving the art as well.
    Those would be my exact words!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

BANNED

Peter was way too comfortable in this issue considering where he was.

The cover lied too, MJ wasn't miffed with Fred at all. Quite the opposite.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Felt same.

BANNED

It would have been ridiculous for him to be nervous or uncomfortable. Is he seriously going to be sweating it about the likes of White Rabbit?

These are bottom of the barrel threats that he's mopped the floor with a dozen times.

The cover lied too, MJ wasn't miffed with Fred at all. Quite the opposite.
    Having her annoyed obviously makes for a funnier cover image, even if it's not wholly accurate.

In the long line of deceptive comic book covers over the years, this one is real easy to give a pass to.

he's been in the bar before. wasn't most of Superior Foes of Spider-man Boomerang retelling things to Peter at the bar?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he's been in the bar before. wasn't most of Superior Foes of Spider-man Boomerang retelling things to Peter at the bar?
    Could be. It was definitely Fred talking to Peter but I forget where their conversation was taking place. Would have to pull out the issues to recheck.

Can spoilers for the issue be discussed here?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Could be. It was definitely Fred talking to Peter but I forget where their conversation was taking place. Would have to pull out the issues to recheck.
    i'm pretty sure that it was the same bar that Fred met a disguised Felicia Hardy at. that might not have been the Bar with No Name; now that I think about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deonicles View Post
    Can spoilers for the issue be discussed here?
    I would think so, but it might be better to do it in the actual review thread for the issue:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...g-Spider-Man-6

Well i got to hand it to Boomerang, it takes major set of brass to defy the Fisk...of course now we got a John Wick situation brewing.

Villains galore. Fun issue. Janice Lincoln the Beetle made an appearance. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Spencer is doing a great job so far. You got to like Fred. He definitely has some balls.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Villains galore. Fun issue. Janice Lincoln the Beetle made an appearance. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Spencer is doing a great job so far. You got to like Fred. He definitely has some balls.
    It takes balls, for sure. But I don't see things going well for ol' Fred!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Well i got to hand it to Boomerang, it takes major set of brass to defy the Fisk...of course now we got a John Wick situation brewing.
    that's just how he lives his life. Fisk had him set up way back when. I think it's what broke the original Sinister Syndicate up.

uh... I'm unclear here... Fred is upfront that he, ahem, "used to be" Boomerang? What is his legal status?