Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Can't believe Jean is even manipulating news anchors into supporting her now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Kitty is running the Xmen now...Jean's just following the lead.

This preview looks good....but almost didn't notice the ">" to read it lol

I really like Carmen. She is drawing a great body language.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I really like Carmen. She is drawing a great body language.
    Yes, I'm enjoying a lot her drawings, she's doing an excellent work

the art looks better here than her earlier issues

Love the return of the Stock Bigot Newsreporter, and that last panel before the stand-by was gold. We'll see if Jean + Trinary can hijack the Sentinites at some point, because Rachel has to come into the story at some point. Hope Taylor picks up the pace.

EDIT: How awfully do we expect Rachel (and her relationship with Jean) to be treated? Guggs-level travesty, or Extermination-like indifference?
    Last edited by FeniSam; 09-21-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Love the return of the Stock Bigot Newsreporter, and that last panel before the stand-by was gold. We'll see if Jean + Trinary can hijack the Sentinites at some point, because Rachel has to come into the story at some point. Hope Taylor picks up the pace.
    I'm guessing Forge will help them to defeat the sentinites after they realease him from the control.

Maybe they can introduce this Brazilian football player. There's always room for more international mutants. I'd love to see this series continue, with this amazing artist, so that they can keep introducing new international heroes and developing them. I'm wondering if Trinary will appear if the series ends because of Uncanny X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Maybe they can introduce this Brazilian football player. There's always room for more international mutants. I'd love to see this series continue, with this amazing artist, so that they can keep introducing new international heroes and developing them. I'm wondering if Trinary will appear if the series ends because of Uncanny X-Men.
    I really hope they keep Taylor around. He could have the Worldwide Mutant Outreach book, at that, if he wanted to continue using Morrisonian aspects (like the X-Corp).

The Brazilian football player sounds cool, and I love Carmen's character acting. It's amazing.

Re: Rachel, yeah, I hope Taylor does what every X-Writer seems to do and just disregards everything else to write a competent story (in his case). The sooner we move on from Gold, the better.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post

EDIT: How awfully do we expect Rachel (and her relationship with Jean) to be treated? Guggs-level travesty, or Extermination-like indifference?
    Taylor treated it pretty well on the annual. I suppose it will be positive in Red.

Can you elaborate?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I cosign Jean manipulating the news anchor after all the woman is innocent. Hell if it was Emma she would had made the new anchor say Cassandra Nova killed the senator on air
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member

I don't think she's manipulating her, I think she is just fed up with her co-host crap. And he was acting like a jackass. It's a long way until reaches kitty's level of hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I don't think she's manipulating her, I think she is just fed up with her co-host crap. And he was acting like a jackass. It's a long way until reaches kitty's level of hypocrisy
    Maybe I understood what you said wrongly, but the lady anchor was indeed being manipulated by a Telepath, reason why her speech bubbles had the characteristic lines used on telepathic communications.

That being said, I don't mind, it was hilarious.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue