Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Poor Forge. Hopefully someone frees him soon.

Art continues to look stellar, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of Taylor's writing. Loving mentor!Jean.

Hmmm. So Trinary and Gentle have been hanging out... "discussing" and "work together", especially after she touched him and he realized he could feel... Hmm... Interesting.

So what are Trinarys limits anyways? Last issue she broadcast a message to the world and here she senses that the sentinites are spreading around the world, I'm not really sure what range Searebro is adding.

I'm glad that Gentle and Trinary got more dialogue, hope Storm does more in this issue too.

Lol Mason, guess the female TV host finally reached her limit with him. I love the way she puts her papers down, holds her hands smiles as she tells him he's full of ****

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Nice prev.
    If only reporters were allowed to be that direct with the Trump suck-ups on air.

I'm actually excited to see what happened to Trinary and why she reacted the way she did (I really like her. I truly hope she makes it onto an X-team post Disassembled).

Trinary's probably going to suffer the same fate as another heroine with the same hairstyle - Synapse of the Uncanny Avengers - unfortunately. Limbo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Nice preview.
    Can Trinary survive the [heh] onslaught of touching possibly millions of these tiny Sentinels?
    Fight it, Forge!
    Oh, that reporter lady is my hero!
    The news items re: mutants are certainly pulled from the real world headlines and topical.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Nice preview.
    Can Trinary survive the [heh] onslaught of touching possibly millions of these tiny Sentinels?
    Fight it, Forge!
    Oh, that reporter lady is my hero!
    The news items re: mutants are certainly pulled from the real world headlines and topical.
    She won’t actually be touching them so I’d say yes

Gah...Put a shirt, on Nezhno

The news reporter has the same haircut as teen Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The news reporter has the same haircut as teen Jean
    #BasicAssBitches

Carnero should've been one of the Uncanny artists. D: This is beautiful!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Carnero should've been one of the Uncanny artists. D: This is beautiful!
    The artist is just average, I've seen better in X-Men Gold.

It's the colorist who mad it beautiful because he used a lot of layers of colors for it to stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The artist is just average, I've seen better in X-Men Gold.

It's the colorist who mad it beautiful because he used a lot of layers of colors for it to stand out.
    The pencils are solid, but I agree, the colorist is elevating them. So many colorists phone it in these days(when there are so many possibilities with the tech/printing available).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Gah...Put a shirt, on Nezhno
    Why........?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I swear every time an issue of red comes out there’s something similar going on in actual real life news and it makes me think Taylor is time traveling to our present (the future when he wrote it) to get some of his lines.

Like this reporter complaining that the audio jean presented is “conveniently a month old”. Yes old evidence should be scrutinized but I will never understand a defense of “the evidence is old.” If the evidence is false, that’s where the defense should stand their ground- complaining about the convenience of timing just makes the defense sound guilty

Hopping off My soapbox now.

Also love how last issue Taylor included commentary about how people who are scared are easier to control. It seems true. Makes it all the more sad when people in power try to prey on fears to try and sway opinions.

Anyway the preview is great. Glad to see forge is still in there trying to resist.
    Last edited by Grey; 09-22-2018 at 12:14 AM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Can't believe Jean is even manipulating news anchors into supporting her now.
    Can you elaborate?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?