Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Xbooks...we have very little options in terms of the XMEN books. Sure you can read other comics, but it's different seeing the same characters in different books or the same universe and everything coming together once in awhile. It just isn't the same anymore.
    Before this relaunch, all X-Books were monthly. I read Extraordinary, All-New and Uncanny till the end. Now, I'm spoiled just because two books are bi-weekly? Seriously, now.

It also isn't as bad as gold or blue. I'd rather have this pace and a good story than it be rushed and done with in the course of three issues.
    Put X-Men: Gold #1 and X-Men: Red #1 side by side. It's pretty much the exact same thing. Also, being better than Gold and Blue is not some kind of achievement.

To clarify, when I criticize the pacing, I'm not saying that Marvel should make the book bi-monthly because that wouldn't resolve the issue - I'm saying that for the number of issues we've had, and the expected trajectory of this story, the pacing is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    To clarify, when I criticize the pacing, I'm not saying that Marvel should make the book bi-monthly because that wouldn't resolve the issue - I'm saying that for the number of issues we've had, and the expected trajectory of this story, the pacing is poor.
    Same here.