Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'd be kind of cool if they threw in Dakota North here .
    Dakota North strikes me as a character that would be a perfect fit for Netflix. She would be great on Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

Squirrel Girl is already taken - she was supposed to be in that New Warriors show, remember, which is still looking for a home (seems destined for the streaming service at this point). And Moon Girl is getting a cartoon on either Disney Channel or Disney XD.

Songbird should be saved for the movies.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Juila Carpenter would be a good fit. She definitely won't be used for Spider-Man and isn't tied up in any other MCU properties.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sony has some rights to her though.

Extraordinary Member

I would be really disappointed if Songbird or Moonstone turned up on a Marvel TV show, since it would mean a Thunderbolts movie won't happen, and there is no Marvel comic that has a better premise for a movie than the first year of Thunderbolts. "The Avengers are gone for some reason so a new superhero team arises to take their place but they're actually villains but some of the villains decide they like being heroes." It's a natural.

(Now, if they introduced those characters as villains in the streaming series Marvel Studios is going to produce, that would be a great way to set up such a movie.)

(Edit: I just realized that idea would give Songbird the fan nickname "Streaming Mimi.")
    Last edited by gurkle; 09-23-2018 at 05:57 PM.

BANNED

Interesting. I do wonder how much access Marvel has if they wanted to pull in characters from existing shows, even if just in a cameo capacity. I wouldn't mind seeing Misty Knight, Hellcat, Medusa or Elektra on another platform. Mockingbird I think definitely needs to be in use after she was dropped from Agents of SHIELD.

In terms of new introductions, Elsa Bloodstone, Anya Corazon, America Chavez or White Tiger would be great for TV, as I doubt they'll ever make the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Sony has some rights to her though.
    Julia is in the same boat as Jessica Drew when it comes to Marvel using her.

Otherwise Jessica could also be a shoo in for this (though I'd rather see her alongside Carol in the movies).
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Interesting. I do wonder how much access Marvel has if they wanted to pull in characters from existing shows, even if just in a cameo capacity. I wouldn't mind seeing Misty Knight, Hellcat, Medusa or Elektra on another platform. Mockingbird I think definitely needs to be in use after she was dropped from Agents of SHIELD.
    Medusa wouldn't even be on another platform, though, as she had her debut on ABC (and was terribly wasted) too. I think this is actually the perfect place for her to turn up on in case they wanna salvage anything from that show.

I think a Nextwave adaptation featuring Elsa Bloodstone, Tabitha Smith, Hellcat, etc would work.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I definitely would not be opposed to them giving Medusa another shot on this show. They could go with maybe a team of She-Hulk, Medusa, Mockingbird, Firebird, and White Tiger.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Can they use Sif? She was MIA in Thor Ragnarok and she appeared twice in Agents of Shield.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 09-24-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Can they use Sif? She was MIA in Thor Ragnarok and she appeared twice in Agents of Shield.
    They probably CAN. Whether or not Jaime Alexander is available and willing is another matter. (Scheduling conflicts with Blindspot is why she was MIA in Ragnarok, afterall. Probably for the best... I suspect if she had appeared in the movie, she'd have been killed.)

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    They probably CAN. Whether or not Jaime Alexander is available and willing is another matter. (Scheduling conflicts with Blindspot is why she was MIA in Ragnarok, afterall. Probably for the best... I suspect if she had appeared in the movie, she'd have been killed.)
    I think a return for Sif might be in the cards for the MCU shows on the Disney Streaming service. What she was doing during Ragnarok could be a pretty interesting story in it's own right.

But, yeah, considering how they handled the Warriors Three and the lack of any romance for Thor in that movie, I don't think Sif would have been well served in the film even if she had been in it.

Perhaps an odd choice, and I'd rather see her in the movies, but I'd love to see Firebird (Bonita Juarez) appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I can also imagine they'd want to keep Felicia for one of Spidey's movies rather than television.

saw something, on nerdiest maybe, that Cat might be getting her own stand alone or a team up with silver sable.

Tigra, White Tiger, snowbird,