Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Age of X questions.

1.How much upper tier cosmic characters got sucked/stolen by legion/moira into the box?
    2.What happened in earth when humans realized there were no mutants for 7days after it was restored?

BANNED

anybody?this is gonna be out of page 1.

BANNED

Sorry...

1 - I don't remember any.
    2 - this question was not discussed at either of the issue, during or after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    1.How much upper tier cosmic characters got sucked/stolen by legion/moira into the box?
    2.What happened in earth when humans realized there were no mutants for 7days after it was restored?
    I never thought much of this storyline, but I'm pretty sure the whole event was contained to Utopia, so it wouldn't have involved the cosmic characters, nor would anyone else have noticed(Rachel only got pulled into it because she was astral projecting at that precise moment in an attempt to communicate with Utopia from space). It was more like a mass hallucination on their little space rock in the ocean.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I don't think it effected the rest of the world. It wasn't really an 'alternate reality', the alternate memories were fake.

Great storyline

Amazing Member

The art was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by upmiddowntown View Post
    The art was amazing.
    The art was good. I just thought the story was paper thin.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I never thought much of this storyline, but I'm pretty sure the whole event was contained to Utopia, so it wouldn't have involved the cosmic characters, nor would anyone else have noticed(Rachel only got pulled into it because she was astral projecting at that precise moment in an attempt to communicate with Utopia from space). It was more like a mass hallucination on their little space rock in the ocean.
    Not exactly. I'm fairly sure that X/Moira put the rest of the universe inside that little box, and replace all of 616 with just Fortress X. Rachel became Revenant because her body wasn't physically on Utopia at the time.

They never really addressed if the rest of the universe experienced time passing while inside the box.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Not exactly. I'm fairly sure that X/Moira put the rest of the universe inside that little box, and replace all of 616 with just Fortress X. Rachel became Revenant because her body wasn't physically on Utopia at the time.

They never really addressed if the rest of the universe experienced time passing while inside the box.
    It was seven days in main universe,while fortress X experienced three years.

Injust reread this, not as good as I remembered

Will probably never reread again

It was seven days in main universe,while fortress X experienced three years.
    Only the last 7 days were real, the entire lifetime before that were just memories that had been rewritten over their own.

https://media.emmafrostfiles.com/images/xmen_legacy_248_02.jpg

https://media.emmafrostfiles.com/ima...acy_248_03.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Only the last 7 days were real, the entire lifetime before that were just memories that had been rewritten over their own.

https://media.emmafrostfiles.com/images/xmen_legacy_248_02.jpg

https://media.emmafrostfiles.com/ima...acy_248_03.jpg
    Three years were real.Three years in age of X=seven days of main 616.For three years mutants really suffered.Like scott was 28 in age of X,he suffered for three years,first 25 is false memory.

Three years were real.Three years in age of X=seven days of main 616.For three years mutants really suffered.Like scott was 28 in age of X,he suffered for three years,first 25 is false memory.
    I think I know where you're getting confused. It had been 1000 days since they created Fortress X as their last stand.

But they only actually experienced the last 7. That's why Tempo remained dead once it ended.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

It was a mind-game / reality warp. It was contained on Utopia. Nothing and no one outside of the island were affected. Everything they experienced before "arriving" was result of telepathic suggestion. Rachel got drawn in because her mind was trying to actively reach out from her physical place in the Shi'Ar empire. She explained as much. Anything longer than the 7 days was implanted by David/Moira/whatever.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.