Default Wonder Woman #55 Preview

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...nder-woman-55/

I’m really enjoying Orlando’s Wonder Woman! I feel like she’s so confident and powerful! But also loving! But her confidence here stands out the most.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post

I’m really enjoying Orlando’s Wonder Woman! I feel like she’s so confident and powerful! But also loving! But her confidence here stands out the most.
    Reposting my comment from another thread

Can't wait for this.
    I love Diana's voice in Orlando's run. "One thing, Artemis...Hola!" He gives her that little sassiness that makes me smile.
    And she solves problems not just with her fists, but also with her head, heart and lasso.

Diana is fine, but Orlando seems to have walked back Artemis' character quite a bit from Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Diana is fine, but Orlando seems to have walked back Artemis' character quite a bit from Red Hood and the Outlaws.
    How so? 10char

How so? 10char
    She was able to dial in her aggressiveness and hot-headedness during the run. Being something of a mother figure to Bizarro. So Artemis arming up and marching to war so quickly after just settling the whole conflict between the Bana and Qurakis just feels so off from what we got.

Not to mention, where is Bizarro in all of this?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I love what Diana did with the lasso in the preview. I wish Orlando was staying on this title longer.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

No.................... please no
    I appreciate what he has done and will be getting the trade.
    But I have suffered too long with this title and soon that will
    all fade away when Wilson takes over.

Extraordinary Member

Ah-HA. Orlando has read the Simone run. Gail was the one who I introduced the "soul-searching" power of the lasso back with Captain Nazi.

This looks so good! Orlando HAS to gave a proper run at some point.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor