Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I thought the big plan at Skybound was to get a Harry Potter game running?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought the big plan at Skybound was to get a Harry Potter game running?
    Well Kirkman owns the Walking Dead IP and he likely knows he can make more $$$ this way. Which makes sense...if your gonna do a game ...do one on what you own. To make the most money.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

More money than a Potter game? Doubtful.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Some of the studio's older games have been delisted from Steam
    https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/...delisted-steam

Tales of Monkey Island, Jurassic Park and Back to the Future have been taken down.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Some of the studio's older games have been delisted from Steam
    https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/...delisted-steam

Tales of Monkey Island, Jurassic Park and Back to the Future have been taken down.
    look's like the first contracts expired

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Seems to just be on Steam for now, Back to the Future is still on the PlayStation Store and on my downloads. I would download all the games I own but I might just stick to the favourites with Batman, Borderlands and Wolf Among Us. I am still quietly hoping DC and Warner could do WAU 2 and a final season of Batman...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Seems to just be on Steam for now, Back to the Future is still on the PlayStation Store and on my downloads. I would download all the games I own but I might just stick to the favourites with Batman, Borderlands and Wolf Among Us. I am still quietly hoping DC and Warner could do WAU 2 and a final season of Batman...
    A game being delisted won't remove the game from the servers. It will still be there for people who purchased the game. It won't be on sale anymore.

Warner Brothers could do this for Arrow and Batman...take that engine and just do adventure games each year and make money with that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Warner Brothers could do this for Arrow and Batman...take that engine and just do adventure games each year and make money with that.
    I wouldn't want anyone taking that engine. It's horribly dated. It's a serious need of a update or use a new one.

Skybound announced that the final season of the Walking Dead has resumed development with the old team
    https://www.ign.com//articles/2018/1...s-team-members

I wouldn't want anyone taking that engine. It's horribly dated. It's a serious need of a update or use a new one.
    Skybound announced that the final season of the Walking Dead has resumed development with the old team

Well I'm sure the engine can be fine tuned but I fully expect this as a tryout piece for Kirkman and company. If they get a good reaction and $$$ from this situation I can see them doing releases like this focused on that universe. It adds a new revenue for Kirkman .

This is so great!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

A game being delisted won't remove the game from the servers. It will still be there for people who purchased the game. It won't be on sale anymore.
    Are we sure about that? I know people who had PT could only keep playing it if it was on their systems, and Marvel has made Activision remove their games apparently and the same thing happened... I just need to know if I need to keep all my Telltale games on my system in case I want to play them again or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Are we sure about that? I know people who had PT could only keep playing it if it was on their systems, and Marvel has made Activision remove their games apparently and the same thing happened... I just need to know if I need to keep all my Telltale games on my system in case I want to play them again or not.
    PT is a rare case of when the game was removed from servers. Something like that isn't common. I was still able to download my copy of Scott Pilgrims vs the World and that game was delisted years ago.