Default Post Crisis Batman VS Every MCU Movie

If Batman took the place of the leads in each of the movies, I wonder if he would be able to defeat the villains. Like Batman was born into MCU and has established the same batfamily and web. MCU heroes are all in hiding or dead.

For example, let's say Batman prepares to go on an expedition to kill a living planet. After 3 months of preparation, the Batman is teleported to the surface of Ego. Batman's is aware of the core kill spot. Can he fight off Ego, reach the core, and kill a celestial?

Batman takes the place of the defenders and must face all 5 fingers of the hand and Black Sky at once.

Batman sees Abomination reeking Havic in New York, grabs as much as he can prepares and flies over in the bat plane to stop him.

Batman and the batfamiky vs the Killan and the army of extremist goons. T

Batman VS Ultron somehiw. Hacking battle?

Batman trains under the ancient one and tries to get through Dr. Stranges movie.

Batman must figure out how to defeat Hela in Asgard...

And so on.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 09-21-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Bat Man would not learn Stranges magic. He is against powers and stuff. Will comment more latter.

Well. Any sort of conventional fight against Hela is straight suicide lol. Maaaybe he blows Asgard up the same way.

Batman might stop Abomination if he plays it real smart and uses various gases and such. Or he can cheat and blast him with a Sinestro Corps ring etc.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Wonder if he will go telling everyone he defeats that the reason he won was
    HE IS THE GODDAMNED BATMAN!
    lol

I think he can take Abom with effort and prep.

Batman does not kill due to him being a ***** which means not defeating Ego. As you got to kill him, besides I doubt he can spend a human life time in MCU Ailey to deal with Ego given his big time space friends are in DC and different tech and races.

Hela murders him.

Can beat lame Mandrain and goons if smart enough (which he is.)

Never seen Defenders.

Batman would need a super AI to stand s chance against Ultron.

#****BatOtakuman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Well. Any sort of conventional fight against Hela is straight suicide lol. Maaaybe he blows Asgard up the same way.

Batman might stop Abomination if he plays it real smart and uses various gases and such. Or he can cheat and blast him with a Sinestro Corps ring etc.
    He'd have to get the crown from Surtur, first.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan