Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

Billy Batson and Shazam should not be the same age it ruins the whole point of his character a young kid who turns into a superhero by saying a magic word.

All-New Member

Billy should age up. All the others in the Shazamily should stay the same age, as it originally was, except maybe Darla.

keep the kid and adult dichotomy.

Incredible Member

"Batman: The Brave and the Bold", MULTIVERSITY: THUNDERWORLD and CONVERGENCE: SHAZAM! had excellent interpretations of Captain Marvel, so I think it is BS that Cap doesn't have a place in the DCU. And it is even more BS when, if Cap is too similar to Superman, you can stick him on his own Earth, and recreate Fawcett-style stories...as that world's premier hero. But you can stick Cap in a number of scenarios, including JLDark (surprising how WW is on the team, when she has very little to do with MAGIC, whereas Cap does). And then they introduce characters like Damage, who is a derivative of Doomsday, who is a derivative of the Hulk. Therefore, in conclusion, it's not Cap can't be written well, it's that they (i.e. "management") don't want to. Hell, I would've issue a challenge similar to what they did to Kamandi, where a random assortment of creatives take on a chapter, and promote their version of Captain Marvel. SMH.