Mighty Member

Default About Secret Invasion

I know the Skulls impersonated the heroes.And the real ones was on the ship
    Can somebody give me a list who the skulls took over and how long they were impersonated.I loved that story . i just want a rundown of how long and who the skulls took over

Mockingbird was replaced at some point before she "died" in West Coast Avengers - well over a decade before the event!

Jessica Drew was replaced prior to the Bendis New Avengers series. Her Skrull, Veranke, was the leader of the invasion.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I know the Skulls impersonated the heroes.And the real ones was on the ship.
    No, the ones on the ship were Skrulls, the ones on earth were real. With a few exceptions.

At the very nd of Secret Invasion when the ship crashed...that was all the real heroes.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Not to forget Hank Pym was also replaced by a Skrull ,during Avengers Disassembled run (i may be partially wrong about this btw)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    At the very nd of Secret Invasion when the ship crashed...that was all the real heroes.
    The only crashing ship I remember was in the first issue, in the Savage Land, and that was full of Skrulls in 70's Marvel heroes cosplay. Who fought the real heroes for like 6 issues straight.

Elektra was the first to be discovered as a Skrull. She was abducted soon after Wolverine: Enemy of the State and the only canon appearances before her death in New Avengers was the Murdock Papers arc in Daredevil and she was the shadowed figure organizing the break out on the raft in New Avengers #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The only crashing ship I remember was in the first issue, in the Savage Land, and that was full of Skrulls in 70's Marvel heroes cosplay. Who fought the real heroes for like 6 issues straight.
    In the last issue while attacking the invasion fleet, Iron Man found a ship full of captives and brought it down to the battlefield

Not to forget Hank Pym was also replaced by a Skrull ,during Avengers Disassembled run (i may be partially wrong about this btw)
    Not just one skrull but more then one. A female skrull was hank for some time! (did wasp ever find out about that?)

Other heroes replaced were thor girl, grasshopper, she-thing, red wolfs wolf, and frog man.

Mighty Member

I was talking about that what Beetle said

Boisterously Confused

In concept, that event had a lot of great ideas behind it. It provided a great way to hit "reset" on anybody whose characterization had gone off-course over the years, and a less-cheesy means of resurrecting some folks taking a dirt-nap. What's more, it was long-overdue. Hard to believe the Skrulls hadn't tried something like that since FF#2, especially during the Kree-Skrull War, or while the Kree were busy with the Kree-Shiar War.

In addition to the people mentioned above, Dum-Dum Dugan, Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, and Black Bolt. And, apparently, Elvis Presley (if you take a close look at that panel). Plus Sue Storm-Richards, although she was only abducted a day or two before the Invasion.

I never noticed Elvis until now haha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    In the last issue while attacking the invasion fleet, Iron Man found a ship full of captives and brought it down to the battlefield.
    I believe that ship didn't crash, it just landed.