Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Rachel - After returning from the timestream with Cable (in Weinberg's run), Rachel seeks tutelage from Blaquesmith on the Askani techniques that she has a vague recollection of creating. She adopts the codename Askani and embraces her powers and the role she played in Cable's timeline. As a competent and confident psi of the highest order, Rachel returns to the X-Men during the events of Gabriel Summers awakening and follows him with her friends into space. She follows a similar trajectory until she comes from space. Not willing to take sides in Schism, she opens her own school for training psis, similar to the Askani Sisterhood. She develops a cordial relationship with Emma built on trust and student development, alothough unhappy with Scott's decision. During AvX Rachel engages and takes Hope under her wing to prepare her for the Phoenix. She helps Hope take the shards from the P5 and hone the cosmic force for herself. No Wanda, no Avengers. Upon the ending of AvX Rachel reopens her school in conjunction with the Braddock Academy, assisting her allies when necessary. She plays an active role in trying to reverse the T-Mist effects, and in partnership with the X-Men and Emma demanding the Inhumans assist in removing the clouds before IvX even becomes a thing.

No Claremont Marvel Girl, dino-rachel, Bogan, or regression
    No Gold
    No Prestige
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 09-24-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I didn't really think too hard on it yet. However since I really like these lineups I'll probably use them for my own little AU sometime. I'd probably want to stay somewhere in the 14-19 age range for them.

Shatterstar - 16
    Banshee - 14
    Mirage - 19
    Emma Frost - 17
    Rictor - 15
    Marvel Girl - 18
    Wolfsbane - 16
    Gambit - 14
    I'd love to read this. It would be interesting to see some of the dynamics we haven't seen before with the new character ages.
    Make Good Art