Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Flatscan education is completely obsolete when you can have a telepathic upload of any skill, language, knowledge, etc.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Marvel' s current animation sucks. Very low quality

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I am so ready for a new X-Men animated series! But I have a feeling it might not happen until AFTER the first X-Men MCU movie hits, given that's how they did it for the Avengers and the Guardians. So we're talking 2021 at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I am so ready for a new X-Men animated series! But I have a feeling it might not happen until AFTER the first X-Men MCU movie hits, given that's how they did it for the Avengers and the Guardians. So we're talking 2021 at the very least.
    Yeah, you're probably right. There will likely be a huge product push when the first X-men film comes out (I'm talking toys, clothing, and yes, cartoon) so it's probably a few years away. I just hope it's of the same quality story-wise as XTAS, because that series still stands up today.

I've very little hope for the future of the X-men in animation. To date, Marvel has effectively purged every mention of mutants and the F4 from their animated shows. While Steve Wacker once jokes about a comment I made regarding the lack of X-men in the cartoons, neither he nor anyone else affiliated with Marvel Entertainment has so much as hinted at the possibility of another X-men cartoon. At this point, I'm not sure they're going to bother since their animated shows haven't exactly been a priority. Maybe that'll change, but I don't see it happening for a long time and that's a tragedy. The X-men have put together three solid cartoons that were loved and praised by fans and critics alike. And Marvel has thrown them away as though they didn't matter, so much so that they were even purged from Hulu. It's really disappointing and I really hope that changes soon because the X-men deserve better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Marvel' s current animation sucks. Very low quality
    Yup. A lot of animation these days seems really cheap. Essentially if the quality of the animation is going to be good, then it will have to have a toy-line. Especially if its appearing on mainstream TV.

However if its going to be on Disney Streaming, we have a chance for better animation since there will be a monthly charge to even have access to the show.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Amazing Member

Deadpool I heard last year made an appearance in the Future Avengers anime according to link: https://dlife.disney.co.jp/program/m...ail.html#story

there should be more cartoons made on different teams, different solo characters, different group lineups. Hopefully this will happen soon.

Pryde of the X-men series please! Minimum of 5 seasons!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

It's been ten years since WatX? Jeez.

I kind of would like something like My Hero Academia but with the X-men.

But some retro classic Claremont X-men would be superfine too.

Chris Bachalo for art director please!
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 09-24-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Chris bachelor for art director please!
    This would be amazing!

Also, just wanted to throw this out there: I hope it's traditional 2-D animation and not what they did with Dragon Prince on Netflix. I can't stand that style of animation.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

I can almost guarantee we will get xmen cartoon (a) right around the time mcu xmen movies start releasing.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I've very little hope for the future of the X-men in animation. To date, Marvel has effectively purged every mention of mutants and the F4 from their animated shows. While Steve Wacker once jokes about a comment I made regarding the lack of X-men in the cartoons, neither he nor anyone else affiliated with Marvel Entertainment has so much as hinted at the possibility of another X-men cartoon. At this point, I'm not sure they're going to bother since their animated shows haven't exactly been a priority. Maybe that'll change, but I don't see it happening for a long time and that's a tragedy. The X-men have put together three solid cartoons that were loved and praised by fans and critics alike. And Marvel has thrown them away as though they didn't matter, so much so that they were even purged from Hulu. It's really disappointing and I really hope that changes soon because the X-men deserve better.
    Well yes this is all true but Disney now has the movie rights back. They have a lot more incentive to re consider xmen cartoons as any animations they do could help improve the financial success of movies and products.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?