Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Pryde of the X-men series please! Minimum of 5 seasons!
    It would be hilarious if Guggs gets to write a follow up series to Gold and thats the title

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It would be hilarious if Guggs gets to write a follow up series to Gold and thats the title
    Blasphemy!

Also, Kyle and Yost for new X-Men cartoon, please!

BANNED

Heroes/Warriors Rising got greenlit and that's a cartoon about mostly recent young heroes airing right now. I think the X-Men have a good chance to get a cartoon. If it will be any good, that's another thing entirely.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Pryde of the X-men series please! Minimum of 5 seasons!
    Yes please!

But I think other posters who said after the mcu film may be correct, as they’d want the tone of the toon to match up with the film...

Marvel' s current animation sucks. Very low quality
    I'm agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It's been ten years since WatX? Jeez.
    Omg. I feel old.

The newest Spider-man cartoon looks alright, but Ultimate was terrible. Earth's Mightiest Hero's was great but that was also ten years ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    The newest Spider-man cartoon looks alright, but Ultimate was terrible. Earth's Mightiest Hero's was great but that was also ten years ago.
    EMH was made back when Kyle was in charge and not Loeb and Wacker.

EMH was great, probably the best an Avengers cartoon could be, but yeah, that was another era, before the MCU really was the force it is now. The current Marvel cartoons are very weak.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm in desperate need for one but not until they get another animation crew. Their current toons are horrid and they either look flat and lifeless or too kiddie.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I don't understand how Marvel is on top of the world right now but their animation is terrible. Like it makes no sense to, how can they think that looks good.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I don't understand how Marvel is on top of the world right now but their animation is terrible. Like it makes no sense to, how can they think that looks good.
    I think that they are doing so well on film, they know they can just phone it in for the cartoons. I mean, they are raking in billions at the box office, what's a little tv advertising cheddar on the side? The kids will already gobble it up no matter what it is, so why try harder? With the new Disney streaming network, though, they might actually step it up.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Heroes/Warriors Rising got greenlit and that's a cartoon about mostly recent young heroes airing right now. I think the X-Men have a good chance to get a cartoon. If it will be any good, that's another thing entirely.
    It's called Marvel Rising, and that's actually a series of shorts called Initiation and a TV movie subtitled Secret Warriors. It's not the same 26 episodes of 22 minutes format as Guardians, Avengers, or Spider-Man, instead it's essentially Marvel's answer to DC Superhero Girls, which is also released as shorts and movies.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Exactly my thoughts, applicable to USA animation during last decades in general (mainstream, at least --I'm sure there are awesome indie works). I just can't stand it XP

Would Disney have made X-Men TAS and X-Men Evolution if they bought Marvel in the late 80s or late 90s. I don't have any hope for a new X-Men animation project either, though I think for young kids, it will be good for them.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think that they are doing so well on film, they know they can just phone it in for the cartoons. I mean, they are raking in billions at the box office, what's a little tv advertising cheddar on the side? The kids will already gobble it up no matter what it is, so why try harder? With the new Disney streaming network, though, they might actually step it up.
    That's what I'm hoping as well. The good news is, with a new X-Men cartoon expected not before 2021, who knows what the status of Marvel Animation will be by then. And if all possible Marvel content is to be moved to the new streaming service, there's no way they'll be going for low-quality productions.