Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Here’s the thing about the IG, to use it you need to meet certain requirements:

1) You need a giant ass hand
    2) the stones have to deem you worthy to use it
    3) You have to deal with the strain of all 6 stones at once

Does DC’s live action villains have anybody who meets that criteria? Because if not, the IG thing is irrelevant.

We don’t even know what happens when somebody who didn’t make the sacrifice tries to use the Soul Stone.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 09-23-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hm. In thinking about it, a time loop should be sufficient for a ten-count. Presuming they get the Gauntlet off, and can figure that out, they'll do fine.

Though the real question is, are the stones and Gauntlet common knowledge ? It was certainly a point that not everyone understood/knew about them.
    I don't think so. Tony Freaking Stark(the one cursed with knowledge) didn't know about them.

Hm yea.

Dunno if I'd call the Gauntlet strat viable, then.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Swiss army nerd

With several white martians on team DC, a quick mind read of Thanos, which should be standard procedure for literally any superspeed telepath fighting literally anyone, should give enough IG knowledge to get it in good time.

hurls planets at people".
    I don't remember that in the movie?
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    the stones have to deem you worthy to use it
    Besides the soul stone I don't remember the rest needing to deem you worthy.
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't remember that in the movie?
    One of the many ways he killed Strange.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Soul Stone made the rest work, it's rather important.

Arx Inosaan

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Isn’t the entire reason the Red Skull ended up guarding the soul stone because the space stone basically said “nah fam” when he tried to use it at the end of CA:TFA?

Plus the Power stone seems to have a built in “be worthy or die a horrible death” whenever somebody directly touches it.

So if it’s not all of them, that’s still half.

Was it a PLANET or like... a planet?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Was it a PLANET or like... a planet?
    I mean it could have been the equivalent of Dormammu's nuts. I unno.

Arx Inosaan

Wasn't that just a big meteor?
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

The Soul Stone made the rest work, it's rather important.
    They were working before that though it allso doesn't mean you have to be worthy.
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Isn’t the entire reason the Red Skull ended up guarding the soul stone because the space stone basically said “nah fam” when he tried to use it at the end of CA:TFA?

Plus the Power stone seems to have a built in “be worthy or die a horrible death” whenever somebody directly touches it.

So if it’s not all of them, that’s still half.
    The slave girl couldn't handle the power just like the Cosmic Beings/GOG who were trying to share the power didn't handle it for long it didn't have to do with them being worthy or not it was just to much for them

as for redskull that doesn't make a lot of sense your not worthy so your now the Stonekeeper Ya I'm just gonna go with him being the 1 million person to use it or something lol
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 10:49 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

The salve girl couldn't handle the power just like the other dudes and the GOG can't for long it didn't have to do with them being worthy or not as for redskull that doesn't make a lot of sense your not worthy so your now the stone garden? Ya I'm just gonna go with him be the 1 million person to use it or something.
    Neither did this word soup.

Arx Inosaan