Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Neither did this word soup.
    Hey way to be rude nice going!
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Hey way to be rude nice going!
    Sorry, but it really is undecipherable. I suspect a lot of typos and an overimaginative auto-correct function.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Sorry, but it really is undecipherable. I suspect a lot of typos and an overimaginative auto-correct function.
    Ya pretty much and my autism probably wasn't helping....
    but ya I really don't think it was that bad all things considered at last not anuff to point out but whatever I redid it hopefully it's better now.
    Last edited by choptop; 09-25-2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: word soup hardy har har!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    The slave girl couldn't handle the power just like the Cosmic Beings/GOG who were trying to share the power didn't handle it for long it didn't have to do with them being worthy or not it was just to much for them

as for redskull that doesn't make a lot of sense your not worthy so your now the Stonekeeper Ya I'm just gonna go with him being the 1 million person to use it or something lol
    Wouldn't the power stone being to much for them mean they weren't worthy enough to use it?

Makes more sense than him being the 1 millionth person to use it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Wouldn't the power stone being to much for them mean they weren't worthy enough to use it?
    Worthy is more of a moral judgement. This was more a case of "has to be this high to go on the ride" kind of qualification, I think. They only pulled it off because Quill was half Celestial.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Worthy is more of a moral judgement. This was more a case of "has to be this high to go on the ride" kind of qualification, I think. They only pulled it off because Quill was half Celestial.
    Fair point.

I still stand by (most) of my original statement regarding the IG though.