Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default My Hero Academia vs. Fullmetal Achemist

This will be several matches under one banner.

Edward Elric vs. Izuku Midoriya

Solf Kimblee vs Katsuki Bakugo

Roy Mustang vs. Shoto Todoroki

Alex Louis Armstrong vs. All Might

Scar vs. Overhaul

Gluttony vs. Sun Eater

King Bradley vs. Stain

Sloth vs. High End

Greedling vs. Tenya Iida

Envy vs. Himiko Toga

Father vs. All For One

Poor Armstrong is screwed, I know that much.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

So is All For One.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

1) Ed's got the range game that Izuku lacks. Plus he doesn't break his arm every time he does alchemy.

2) Same as Ed.

3) Quickdraw.

4) ...What did Armstrong do to deserve this?

5) Comes down to a quickdraw again.

6) Sun Eater, unless Gluttony goes into Black Hole mode.

7) Stain is forty assorted layers of fucked.

8) High End. Gluttony's 'fastest homonuculi' shtick doesn't hold up to scrutiny if you ask me. High End taking the second strongest hero in the setting to his limits is far more impressive.

9) This is almost as bad of a beating as Bradley vs Stain...though not nearly as satisfying to watch.

10) Toga can shapeshift. Envy can shapeshift...and also has super-strength and a monstrous 'true form'. Envy punches a hole through her.

11) Wow what'd All For One do to deserve th-just kidding. Anywho Father transmutes his blood into formaldehyde or whatever.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    1) Ed's got the range game that Izuku lacks. Plus he doesn't break his arm every time he does alchemy.

2) Same as Ed.

3) Quickdraw.

4) ...What did Armstrong do to deserve this?

5) Comes down to a quickdraw again.

6) Sun Eater, unless Gluttony goes into Black Hole mode.

7) Stain is forty assorted layers of fucked.

8) High End. Gluttony's 'fastest homonuculi' shtick doesn't hold up to scrutiny if you ask me. High End taking the second strongest hero in the setting to his limits is far more impressive.

9) This is almost as bad of a beating as Bradley vs Stain...though not nearly as satisfying to watch.

10) Toga can shapeshift. Envy can shapeshift...and also has super-strength and a monstrous 'true form'. Envy punches a hole through her.

11) Wow what'd All For One do to deserve th-just kidding. Anywho Father transmutes his blood into formaldehyde or whatever.
    um izuku doesn't break his arms any more. at least, so long as he doesn't go over a certainly level of his quirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    This will be several matches under one banner.

Edward Elric vs. Izuku Midoriya

Solf Kimblee vs Katsuki Bakugo

Roy Mustang vs. Shoto Todoroki

Alex Louis Armstrong vs. All Might

Scar vs. Overhaul

Gluttony vs. Sun Eater

King Bradley vs. Stain

Sloth vs. High End

Greedling vs. Tenya Iida

Envy vs. Himiko Toga

Father vs. All For One
    How about if they all fight together as two groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    How about if they all fight together as two groups?
    Pretty sure All Might could still solo everyone except maybe Father, depending if the guy has his god powers or not.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Pretty sure All Might could still solo everyone except maybe Father, depending if the guy has his god powers or not.
    If that's the case than how does father fair against the All might and the others in his group?

2) Same as Ed.

3) Quickdraw.

1. No Midorya has speed and power advantage, Basically He is a All Might that can't do anything after he wins. Deku can up his power enough to win this fight but of course he is going to injury some part of his body.You can see Ed blocking with a stone wall and Deku punching the stone wall with All for one 100%.Breaking his arm isn't really a disadvantage when the fight is over when you do it.

2. This probably the most interesting fight, Bakugo has shown interesting very good mobility pretty much flying with his explosions,I doubt range would be an issue. No clue who wins tho

3. What is Mustang going to do Shoto Todoroki? Burn him ? One half of is immune to fire,The other half resists fire. This is one of the worse stomps given Todoroki use Giant mountains of Ice and immunity to fire

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    um izuku doesn't break his arms any more. at least, so long as he doesn't go over a certainly level of his quirk.
    Yeah, at this point Izuku can break through walls, destroy boudlers by kicking them and dodge all kinds of attacks. He's also developing a range game of his own, but currently it's mainly used for offsetting the opponent's balance or distracting them. But since this is the arena, Izuku would have no problem with unleashing a 100% strike on Ed, should he get close. And that would be mean Ed's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    3. What is Mustang going to do Shoto Todoroki? Burn him ? One half of is immune to fire,The other half resists fire. This is one of the worse stomps given Todoroki use Giant mountains of Ice and immunity to fire
    The only fire Todoroki is definitely immune to is the one he generates. He can still get burned, as evidenced by the giant burn on his face. So Roy can hurt him, I do think that Todoroki has the range advantage though, I don't remember how far reaching Roy's flames are.

Astonishing Member

1. No Midorya has speed and power advantage, Basically He is a All Might that can't do anything after he wins. Deku can up his power enough to win this fight but of course he is going to injury some part of his body.You can see Ed blocking with a stone wall and Deku punching the stone wall with All for one 100%.Breaking his arm isn't really a disadvantage when the fight is over when you do it.

2. This probably the most interesting fight, Bakugo has shown interesting very good mobility pretty much flying with his explosions,I doubt range would be an issue. No clue who wins tho

1-Physical power yes but I'm questionable on speed, especially later in the book when Ed's shown being able to keep up with Scar. And Ed still has a noteable firepower advantage.

3-Shoto's only immune to his own fire, as pointed out already. If Mustang gets off the first hit, it'll burn Shoto just fine.

Extraordinary Member

3-Shoto's only immune to his own fire, as pointed out already. If Mustang gets off the first hit, it'll burn Shoto just fine.
    Mustang burns just as fine and he needs to get through Shoto's opening move. A giant wall of ice slamming into Roy's face.

Not to mention Mustang has control fine enough that he can do really nasty things like specifically target his opponent's eyes or the inside of their throat

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Not to mention Mustang has control fine enough that he can do really nasty things like specifically target his opponent's eyes or the inside of their throat
    But he's never done that precision style attacking at a 100 feet distance. Todoroki has greater range (unless I'm forgetting some long range feat from Roy, which I might've since it's been a while) which should give him the edge here.

Midoriya can kick through a stone wall just fine now with his armored boots.

As for Mustang vs Shoto, I think Shoto wins a pyrrhic victory. Mustang instantly dies to a wall of ice half the size of a stadium. He also instantly sets Todoroki on fire, likely leaving Todoroki looking like All for One before he can summon the ice to put the flames out.