Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We know for a fact he was hitting Father(while blind and complaining that the unfamiliar style of alchemy was throwing him off no less) from 53 meters away(over three times the rumbles starting distance of 100 feet) with his attack passing well beyond him, so there's that

Last edited by Hiromi; 09-23-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Extraordinary Member

There we go.

Although that's a giant fire blast rather than precision strikes, and 53 meters is roughly 173 feet not more than three times that of 100 feet.

So yeah it probably comes down to quick draw then.

Me do math rel gud somtims

but yeah he's specifically complaining that his blindness prevents him from using finesse there and has to just through brute force at him

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This makes me just want to read FMA again.

The ending still makes me misty eyed, one of the best and most satisfying long series endings I've ever read

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

How did Brotherhood compare to it? FMA and FMA:B are two of my favorite animes of all time, but I've never read the manga.

While my heart wants Ed to beat Deku, I'm pretty sure his strongest smash can fire an air current that will tear through whatever walls Ed can put up and pulverize our favorite pipsqueak. Unless Deku has too long a charge time for that to work.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    How did Brotherhood compare to it? FMA and FMA:B are two of my favorite animes of all time, but I've never read the manga.

While my heart wants Ed to beat Deku, I'm pretty sure his strongest smash can fire an air current that will tear through whatever walls Ed can put up and pulverize our favorite pipsqueak. Unless Deku has too long a charge time for that to work.
    Brotherhood is pretty much a word-for-word retelling of the manga, with maybe a few bits added on. So if you liked Brotherhood, you'll like the manga most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The only fire Todoroki is definitely immune to is the one he generates. He can still get burned, as evidenced by the giant burn on his face. So Roy can hurt him, I do think that Todoroki has the range advantage though, I don't remember how far reaching Roy's flames are.
    Good point, I still have questions though but it will be made clear with Dabi and one flame guys really fight

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Brotherhood is pretty much a word-for-word retelling of the manga, with maybe a few bits added on. So if you liked Brotherhood, you'll like the manga most likely.
    There's actually quite a few differences, but the over all story is the same. If you've seen Brotherhood, and liked it enough to consider rewatching it, then I'd recomend reading the manga to see them. If you haven't seen any version of the story, I'd recommend starting with the Manga