Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Which of his rogues’ gallery has the Doctor ever fixed, anyway?

I think he briefly interacted with Davros’ childhood, so that he could have a notion of the concept of compassion - but Davros is still a super-genocidal omnicrazy evil genius, all the same. (There may have been something more recently with his over most famous adversary, but I’d stopped watching so I’m not sure?)

The Doctor’s standard MO is to get involved in a debate with chief adversary, in which he fails to convince them not to be an evil megalomaniac, and then goes on to defeat their evil plan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Coin Biter View Post
    Which of his rogues’ gallery has the Doctor ever fixed, anyway?

I think he briefly interacted with Davros’ childhood, so that he could have a notion of the concept of compassion - but Davros is still a super-genocidal omnicrazy evil genius, all the same. (There may have been something more recently with his over most famous adversary, but I’d stopped watching so I’m not sure?)

The Doctor’s standard MO is to get involved in a debate with chief adversary, in which he fails to convince them not to be an evil megalomaniac, and then goes on to defeat their evil plan
    Well he did kind of fix The Master, until The Master's past self murdered his current incarnation, because he couldn't stand the thought of his future self becoming the Doctor's ally.