Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    p.s. they never explained who or what Elisa Donovan was. how do you handwash away some kind of magical netherbeast masquerading as Steve Rogers surrogate mother? keep in mind that she was a powerful enough sorceress to alter Odin's enchantment of Mjolnir. there was sooo much story that we didn't get.
    This is perhaps my biggest disappointment from Secret Empire. Elisa was a really interesting character, great dynamic with Steve Rogers and she had a low-key charismatic presence in a Lovecraftian way. But then Elisa was inexplicably killed-off in the middle of the event and I can't help but think her story arc was unfinished. The true nature of her powers and her relationship to Steve Rogers was never revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    This is perhaps my biggest disappointment from Secret Empire. Elisa was a really interesting character, great dynamic with Steve Rogers and she had a low-key charismatic presence in a Lovecraftian way. But then Elisa was inexplicably killed-off in the middle of the event and I can't help but think her story arc was unfinished. The true nature of her powers and her relationship to Steve Rogers was never revealed.
    What's weird is that she was romantically involved with Daniel Whitehall. That makes it less likely that she was only conjured up for the purposes of corrupting Rogers.