Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Give him movie credits,he will go away asap. I am sick of him. Cable and Deadpool will be some of the worst characters in comics today if other people did not come and take them to a whole new level, away from Rob.
    Just like Superman, Batman,Black Panther, etc. Stop trying to take credit away from People

killer01.jpg

Great characters are work many people building them up and Rob laid the down the groundwork
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 09-24-2018 at 04:54 AM.

BANNED

Liefield creator of Cable..... I didn't read his issues, sorry... so no comment
    Last edited by jalsrix; 09-24-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Liefield creator of Cable..... I didn't read his issues, sorry... so no comment
    Chris Claremont created Nathan Summers. Rob Liefield created Cable.

Default Liefeld on his new X-project and the state of the X-Men

"Here's the deal. Since the X-Men movies came out and Disney didn't have them, I don't know if you've ever paid attention, but Marvel kind of turned the volume down on the X-Men for almost 20 years," Liefeld said during a panel at Wizard World Austin (via MovieWeb). "Now that they have them more, what was told to me was, 'Oh yeah. Our budgets on the X-Men books are back up to what they used to be because now we own them all.'"

"I have a new project, 2019, it's a huge X-Men crossover...It's awesome...Marvel called me up last Thanksgiving and said, 'We want you to do a big story,'" Liefeld explained. "I said well, let's see if they'll go for this, and I tried to do something no one has done before. So I gave them this pretty aggressive proposal for an event and I can't say what it is, I can't say what it involves, got a lot of new stuff."

https://www.newsarama.com/41952-liefeld-says-marvel-has-increased-x-men-budgets-since-disney-fox-merger.html

more pockets and terribly drawn feet in the near future! im all for this if Marvel starts treating these characters with more respect now
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Sounds about right, with so many characters having fallen off the wagon since tge 2000's.

I hope the books get better. ResurrXion was a very bad period, imo.

Yay to increased budget!!! "Back to what they used to be" sounds awesome! I'm so/so on Liefeld, but any new X book I am down for. I think 2019 will end up being a pretty big year for the X-books in general and that make me so happy.

Astonishing Member

This is going to be very 90 extreme isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This is going to be very 90 extreme isn't it ?
    Don't you mean X-Treme
    Maybe Adam X will show up :P

Hope he's not drawing it

Edit: Hope it doesn't happen at all..but if it does, I hope someone else draws it at least
    Last edited by ColossusFan; 09-24-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    "Here's the deal. Since the X-Men movies came out and Disney didn't have them, I don't know if you've ever paid attention, but Marvel kind of turned the volume down on the X-Men for almost 20 years," Liefeld said during a panel at Wizard World Austin (via MovieWeb). "Now that they have them more, what was told to me was, 'Oh yeah. Our budgets on the X-Men books are back up to what they used to be because now we own them all.'"
    Looking forward to Dementia5 and others saying Liefeld is a tinfoil hat wearer and hasn't passed business school 101 for these remarks... I'll wait....

iT's A cOnSpIrAcY gUyS
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

There is already a thread on this: here
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion