Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Extermination 3 preview

Thanks phoenixzero23 by Link

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Well, looks like we were right about the French kids.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Spectacular Member

the art is gorgeous. I don't understand how a team that consists of 15 telepaths wouldn't realize that a small kid is implementing "psychic bombs" in their teammates...

Mighty Member

Jean carrying a massive gun.

I was expecting, you know, Hope to be here, maybe dress up as Teen Jean to throw off Ahab, maybe deck Kid Cable later.

But what do I know?

As for the young mutants, I'm hoping they're free of their Hound programing so they can appear in other a new Gen-X book or something if they're not wiped out by the climax of Extermination.

I like that Jean costume when Pepe draws it!

Jean keep hands to your self pls lol
    All joking aside jeen wanting to know more about baby Cable is a good thing
    Last edited by bell; 09-20-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Jean and Tyke...lol

Glad to see Domino join the party!!
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    the art is gorgeous. I don't understand how a team that consists of 15 telepaths wouldn't realize that a small kid is implementing "psychic bombs" in their teammates...
    Because the only telepath that matters isn't present
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Because the writer wants so it will be like Jean brainwashed by Xavier/Fantomex without any resistance.Does not make the slightest sense but otherwise the story does not advance in the way the writer wishes. It's not even the first time that X-mens fall into the trick of the trojan horse and it's not even the first time they use children.

**Edit** oh this is our timeline’s Logan that got made into a hound? My mistake, I thought it was a different Logan this edit makes much of the rest of those post irrelevant.

She hasn’t been planting telepathic bombs into anyone in the present as far as we know. Just in the time that those hounds were created, I’d assume. Unless I’m missing something and someone from the present has been made a hound since the event started?

Also if we collectively want telepaths to not be so overpowered, we should be willing to believe that they are capable of overlooking things especially if they aren’t thinking to look for it. I’d imagine it’s possible to overlook the children's Intent when a villain that brings up intense emotions (ahab) shows up, or when one’s child/sibling/whatever dies (cable), or when one’s teammate goes missing (iceman).
    Last edited by Grey; 09-20-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Because the writer wants so it will be like Jean brainwashed by Xavier/Fantomex without any resistance.Does not make the slightest sense but otherwise the story does not advance in the way the writer wishes. It's not even the first time that X-mens fall into the trick of the trojan horse and it's not even the first time they use children.
    This too. Lol.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Perhaps Ahab had OML in an undisclosed location shielded from psi scans and the telepaths didn't notice. Or perhaps Ahab did this to these hounds out of this timeline, in which the telepaths shouldn't notice because normal telepathy wouldn't detect things out of time. Premonitions might detect this, but the telepaths have to be able to be taken by surprise/caught offguard sometime, or you've made them omniscient.

BANNED

Did beast just get his head cut off? Also pretty sure beast could take old man logan without breaking a sweat.

Amazing Member

So, Beast is dead?